Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Match play- interesting opponent / threatening

Wed, Jul 11 2012 1:01 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:25 AM

Svntwoo... this is unrelated but how were you able to purchase the level 71 Nike balls when you're at level 54?  I'm at level 88 and want to purchase a level 90 driver.

What is the secret of your success?

• svntwoo
    43 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 9:24 AM

Not sure how or why I got them but they were a promotional item.  May have been from placing 4th in a tourny?  

On top of that I find it awesome that I can re-buy sleeves of the balls.  

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 5:59 AM

Sounds like you did the right thing by pretty much ignoring him. Send back a lot of "lol" reply's. Especially when he ask to drop the game. A simple reply like  "lol, i seriously had a player want to do that once" may get his goat. But the nicer you are the more irritating it will be for him. A lot of these guys try to play the psych game. I cannot play for credits and I still see it a lot, so I can only imagine how crazy it can get.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 9:54 AM

svntwoo:

Not sure how or why I got them but they were a promotional item.  May have been from placing 4th in a tourny?  

On top of that I find it awesome that I can re-buy sleeves of the balls.  

The original sleeve was given when we accepted the invitation to WGT Nation. I can't buy any more through the pro shop so I haven't bothered to even try mine.

svntoo - are you buying them when you get the warning about the ball running out when you are actually playing a game?

• svntwoo
    43 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 1:01 PM

Kill them with kindness... 

That must be it, I just accepted the WGT Nation invite and got the email about the balls shortly after.   I am rebuying when the notice comes up about the last ball, so that is either a glitch or maybe supposed to be ok.  Either way I like it. 

• PAGES
RSS