Re: I LOVE WGT

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 15 2012 6:49 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:26 AM

PorkyWalrus:

Yup I still like the game after over 2 years. Not only is it fun, but it has also allowed me to be a witness for the LORD in my profile page.

I feel exactly the same . . . WGT  is unique and wonderful, a challenge and an opportunity. Strange things happen sometimes, but it all adds up to the best virtual golf found anywhere, not to mention the good friends one can make. 

sj

• afkinc
    175 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:49 AM

You may love W.G.T. but they have work to do!  I am so tired of doing surveys and not being compensated for my time! I have done over 30 and been credited for about ten. 

I guess it comes down to this W.G.T.  Until I get credited I'm done with this site! I may as well buy a tiger woods game. W.G.T.  YOU need t be responsible for these deadbeat companies that are using your clients and not paying up! Ive spent hundreds of dollars  this site but if you guys cannot intervene and take care of this...I'm done

• RASTAFARIANSTEVE
    57 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 11:33 AM

thebigeasy707:

wow nice way to express you feelings

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 12:04 PM

I have loved this game from the first day I found this site and played a round with the basic clubs (few years ago). The best online golf game. Am very much addicted that's for sure :)

SwDeva

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 2:22 PM

swdeva:

I have loved this game from the first day I found this site and played a round with the basic clubs (few years ago). The best online golf game. Am very much addicted that's for sure :)

SwDeva

+1

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 6:53 PM

Leave it to one to add a negative to a positive! Wow! Not the place man! I also have been very frustrated at times with the sureys! Check my posts. But I also enjoy this game so much I would never give it up for that petty reason. Cmon man! Enjoy it or leave it alone! 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 4:51 AM

thats life m'man .. there will always be those who are naturally inclined towards negativity, complaining, bitching & moaning ... the glass-half-empty types ... unable to weigh the good against the bad .. objectively, if one should make a list of all the good vs the bad then whats good far outweigh that which needs improvement ... but ur negative types will most always only focus on the bad .. too bad for them

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 6:49 AM

I agree with the posts that like the game. However, that does not mean that WGT does not have some work to do in making changes.

Counting putts as hits to ensure a short life of Nike balls does not make any friends.

So, yes, for the most part WGT does well, but they do need to make some changes to make it even better.

• PAGES
RSS