Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Forum Member

Sat, Aug 4 2012 3:19 PM (9 replies)
  • seacat56
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:35 PM

Seacat56 here..I just discovered the forum. I've been 'winging' it on my own for 13+ months. Hints and tips will be appreciated. Let's share some observations...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:11 PM

welcome!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:31 PM

Enter anything you want to know about in the search box. Tons of good reading. Chip and Pitch Tips in the FAQs is a must read.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:40 PM

YankeeJim:
    Enter anything you want to know about in the search box. Tons of good reading.

That's for damn sure,  just wish more would use that search box.  

You will find tips on just about any aspect of the game you need help on, and you'll probably find YankeeJim's name in 99% of those threads.   ;-)

• seacat56
    10 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:42 PM

What is this new 'speed boost' in the pro shop? The way I read it, my meter will function better if I purchase some mystery juice (code)? Thinking on the malicious side, that seems to be a blackmail scheme..

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 9:52 AM

seacat56:

What is this new 'speed boost' in the pro shop? The way I read it, my meter will function better if I purchase some mystery juice (code)? Thinking on the malicious side, that seems to be a blackmail scheme..

it helps speed up the play of the game. It has no affect on your meter.

• seacat56
    10 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 11:27 AM

How can it speed up game play? I'm assuming that it only works when play solo rounds, then?

• Jettamax
    47 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:56 PM

Yes I 2 have just started using the forum ... but it seems every post I try to make is my 1st 1 and I have to wait for approval .... ? ios how many 1st posts to I have to have before I get them posted instantly?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:34 PM

Jettamax:
    how many 1st posts to I have to have before I get them posted instantly?

Post this on WGTIcon's wall in case he doesn't see it here.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 3:19 PM

Welcome Seacat. 

seacat56:

How can it speed up game play? I'm assuming that it only works when play solo rounds, then?

If you get the x4 boost...   you hit your shot and then you will hear the ball landing.... There is no ball flight to watch.

I think that's what happens judging by what has been said.

-Roger

RSS