Help › Forums

Re: To good to last

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:19 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 10:36 AM

Working fine now using Chrome and an older version of Adobe.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 10:52 AM

russellie:

It takes  Idiots t like u 2 to reply to posts in that manner. the corect version was installed   "IDIOTS."

Stii have to make exceptions were not all as dumb as you  - AKA "Dumb & Dumber"

You Russ your browser is probably auto updating your Flash . Make sure you disable that option and revert back again .

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 10:53 AM

russellie:

It takes  Idiots t like u 2 to reply 

You spell like that and call others idiots?

• PureWhiPlasH
    55 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 11:09 AM

piztaker:
    that you haven't bothered to read.

The attitude wasn't really needed piz. Not trying to start anything,but, if someone came to me with that attitude, i would give them the bird and tell them to move on.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 1:50 AM

Put it to bed.  flash player  was not set to auto update. none of my programes are. as a programer  May  I suggest you read before you write.   Have been playing for over a year so I think I know the routine.

Summer term is nearly over now, so the children will be going back to school. perhaps we will revert back to sensible conversations,

To Piztaker and the rest I am 72  have just recovered from 2nd heart attack, and feel sorry for people like you who prey on other people. 

The name in the Dictionary for those is PARASITE.

have a good day

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:13 AM

ok "Russ" .. my post was intended toungh-in-cheek ..

there were so many posts all over the forums from people who did not do their obvious home maintenance & decided that all is WGT's fault again ...

i made the wrong assumption .. my bad .. apologies

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:16 AM

accepted .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:19 AM

Lets us all relax shall we...

Yesterday morning when i clicked  'Forum' .. On the Page in just about every section, I noticed the word Meter....lol.

i think most of us rode out the storm...lol and came out the other side looking a bit of a mess.

I was wondering why I was having no problems with my meter at the time...  After reading the Fix that people were posting, I knew why. My version of Flash was .265 and had turned off the Auto Update ages ago because I got sick of saying yes to the Update is ready to install message.

I don't think anybody meant to be sarcastic or whatever you thought they were... just a bit weary.. that's all

Cheers

Roger

• PAGES
RSS