Help › Forums

To good to last

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 5 2012 2:19 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:50 AM

Who's been meddling !!!!    After yestedays Debacle It seemed at the end of the day everything was going hunky dory. 6 great games no problems best yet.

Thnhs morning Conressional played lik a pib meter ll over the shop again. What have you done,  for gods sake leave the game alone once it's running properly. stop tinkering you don't seem to know what youare doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 3:24 AM

russellie:

Who's been meddling !!!!    After yestedays Debacle It seemed at the end of the day everything was going hunky dory. 6 great games no problems best yet.

Thnhs morning Conressional played lik a pib meter ll over the shop again. What have you done,  for gods sake leave the game alone once it's running properly. stop tinkering you don't seem to know what youare doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to download an older version of flash, as explained on dozens of threads on here that you haven't bothered to read.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 4:11 AM

piztaker:

You need to download an older version of flash, as explained on dozens of threads on here that you haven't bothered to read.

uhuh, plenty of townfolk got out the pitchforks to go and slay the two-headed dragon ... now, if they only could read ..

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 4:36 AM

It takes  Idiots t like u 2 to reply to posts in that manner. the corect version was installed   "IDIOTS."

Stii have to make exceptions were not all as dumb as you  - AKA "Dumb & Dumber"

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 6:12 AM

lol,i still can't do any thing with my set up,even the key board has gone *** up.no game play but at least i can have a laugh reading this stuff.

cheers

pdx

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 6:42 AM

Yep, these guys think it's a real game, don't have the heart to tell them it's all done with mirrors.

LOL

• juggsqueezer
    20 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 6:53 AM

wish wgt would let me have a really good stroke game after all the $ i spend - wtf

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 9:15 AM

russellie:

It takes  Idiots t like u 2 to reply to posts in that manner. the corect version was installed   "IDIOTS."

Stii have to make exceptions were not all as dumb as you  - AKA "Dumb & Dumber"

UH ....did you bother to shut off your Auto-updates for flash  or disable the updated Flash if your using Chrome? Otherwise guess what, it is going to reload the same problem update again  that contained the Pepper Player that caused the problem...

Go ahead an call me an IDIOT too but guess what, I'm not the one with the recurring problem still blaming WGT for my stupidity for not easily correcting something that wasn't their doing with a solution posted a day ago.

• voltage7777
    58 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 9:45 AM

mirrors oh is that y i look so good lmao

russellie:

Yep, these guys think it's a real game, don't have the heart to tell them it's all done with mirrors.

LOL

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 9:50 AM

just use something other than chrome? I suggest using a browser called "rockmelt" it's the same layout as Google Chrome and it works really well!

• PAGES
RSS