Re: Tour Legend Puzzled ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 15 2012 5:57 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 1:44 PM

oneeyedjohn:

What are you whingeing about having to do 400 rounds, everybody else has to, don't matter one iota how quickly you got to legend, the rules are you need another 500 for the next tier.

Just get on with it. I did over 300 ranked rounds during the Olympics, easy peasy.

helps a lot thank you :) very constructive waste of time comment :)

dont forget you called people cheats in a previous thread for only taking 10mins to play a round oh or do you forget that : 

Iceland
    421 Posts
    07-31-2012 1:08 AM

There is a character on here that has just played 45 holes in 75 minutes, now that is some going.  3 rounds on different courses of 9 holes and an 18 hole round elsewhere. His scores were excellent, so he must have taken a little time to putt etc etc.

Now I regard myself as quick as they come, normally do 9 in 20 minutes roughly, so just as an experiment i played 3 rounds of 9 holes at StA and RSG playing as fast as I possibly could, no putting spin on ball, no moving aim marker, no reverse zoom's, no display hole details, medium flash and no practice swings, and less than 5 seconds to hit my putt.

I did 2 9's at STA in 17:28 ( 38 shots ) and 17:36 ( 34 shots ) and a little more careful 34 at RSG in 18:10.

That is 53 minutes already, so I have to do 18 holes in 22 minutes to compete with this guy.

If no-one can explain this phenomenal speed, then I shall be reporting him with as much evidence as I can gather.

_________________________   So when did you learn to play fast lmao !!! 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 3:37 PM

So.

Those of us who have made Legend, but haven't done 400 rounds are basically spinning our wheels until we hit the 400th, because that's when the 100 that will count begin. 

I think I'll switch to freebie balls. No sense burning Callys.  

Hi Ho.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 4:00 PM

JimbeauC:
    Those of us who have made Legend, but haven't done 400 rounds are basically spinning our wheels until we hit the 400th,

Or you could say the 200 count starts at 300.  :-D

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 4:11 PM

I did not call anyone a cheat. Get your facts right will ya.

You are just a bit too full of yourself for my liking.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 4:11 PM

That is why I just goof around on here now. Funny though, how you can back way off of games and deposits, and as soon as you buy a new sleeve, you lose one instantly. Again, just an observation.

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:19 AM

oneeyedjohn:

I did not call anyone a cheat. Get your facts right will ya.

You are just a bit too full of yourself for my liking.

judgmental aren`t you for A hack ! lmao 

full off my self for asking a question that i was baffled by ? omfg ! what a total clown ! 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 5:57 AM

You are the fool pal, as you prove with every post you make.

• PAGES
RSS