Re: OH, OH. LOOK WHO'S HERE!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 16 2012 9:17 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:15 PM

renniw52:

TBE, are you turning into a softie? Damn son, the world is coming to an end.

Manners cost nothing :)

tbe

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:21 PM
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:23 PM

Mem11:

C'mon..... WGT is full of supermodels..... look around....... just not under their skirts.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:27 PM

thebigeasy707:

Manners cost nothing :)

tbe 

This is just fantastic. Forum posting like a sir.

You're right, tbe. Manners are free and no matter what any of our players align with regarding race, gender, etc., in this virtual world, they all deserve the same common courtesy and respect.

Welcome to WGT, 1BRYNDIS

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• LuisCraveiro
    749 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 5:32 PM

Welcome Bryn!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 6:32 PM

Did I say something bad? Hope not.

• WRWil
    42 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 6:45 PM

Welcome Bryn! I became "addicted" to this game,but it does not need to be a monetary addiction. I spent extra time doing surveys for credits to buy better equipment as I progressed ,but have yet to spend a penny of actual money to play this game. Money I spend playing  actual golf is a different story. Have fun and happy hitting.

WRWil 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 7:41 PM

1BRYNDIS:

Now, be THRILLED that I'm here!

still smiling?

Vlna..........me too! >) ;) ;)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 8:03 PM

1BRYNDIS:
    Men with non-golf motives, should leave me alone from the start.
    You accomplished that in your 1st two sentences...Andy..p.s. If I send you some balls will you friend me ? Mmmm 'nike'

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 9:17 PM

WRWil:

Welcome Bryn! I became "addicted" to this game,but it does not need to be a monetary addiction. I spent extra time doing surveys for credits to buy better equipment as I progressed ,but have yet to spend a penny of actual money to play this game. Money I spend playing  actual golf is a different story. Have fun and happy hitting.

WRWil 

well Bryn   you will like most of us ,you will become addicted to this game because of the good people  you will    meet    this addiction in my book   is  ok  even  if you spend $$$ on it  .....   the reward are  so good  you put your PC on ,and people want to play with you (it has no price )   hope  you understand  my bad english     enjoy this golf game because there is so far, not one golf game that get close to it  and 95 %  of the players are just  like most of us,  choose your friend well , and join a CC  . And most of all  play to have fun  dont try to be the best  golfer on WGT it  dont work that way even in real life :)  Frappe     

• PAGES
RSS