Help › Forums

Re: gameplay "skipping"

Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:06 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:15 AM

HolyDiver:

chris almost trolls and pontificates as much as his clubmate choppography. has time to attack somebody declaring what people who have been playing here for years as patently untrue. Self appointed wgt ambassador, public relations director, and spokesperson. We can all go back to the stutterrific game as long says as he says it's b.s. all the rest of us are flatulating our collective opinions. Makes me really glad I bailed that cc. Of course they amazingly have almost 90% ding rates.  Ignore the trolls who stop by long enough to bash us for discussing this problem that hasn't been one in the nearly 4 YEARS! I've been here! You aren't the only one having the constant stutter it is widespread and it is real contrary to what trolls say.  The highway department called your bridge is ready be under it.

Well Jeff, i sure hope you & Chip can settle any differences you may have ..

for the record, my joining the CC was my no means uneducated & i had a proper look into it before joining .. it so happens that the type of people there are loads of fun to be around with & i thoroughly enjoy all the jibbing & oddball humor being flung around in our CC forum and amongst the players when we're playing in a group .. personally, i can't imagine a healthier environment than the one provided within this CC .. and i've been a member of a few others .. none of them holds a candle to this one ..

i can also assure you that i don't, and i doubt anyone else, ding 90% of my shots .. that, simply stated, is pure fabrication .. 

yes, i have strong opinions & speak my mind .. thats my nature .. if it comes across as opinionated, so be it .. but anything i say, however crass sometimes, is based upon my own experience & what i know has a factual basis for an argument to hold water .. if anything i state can be objectively refuted, then i'm happy to concede, as i've openly done in the past .. but i'm not the type to have emotional, subjective outbursts and point fingers all over the place because i'm havin' a bad day or my meter decides to bounce me on a crucial shot .. i go and check my system 1st & have always resolved the very few problems i've had between chair & keyboard ..

anyway, here's hoping a resolution can be had .. all the best to you

likewise i extend my apologies to the OP for the hijack (my original response notwithstanding) .. but the record had to be put straight

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:25 AM

is this in the wrong place?

everybody keep chuckling..

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 7:11 AM

Ok back to subject. In addition to all of the other things to smooth ones meter, prior to playing, something I have learned recently after downloading an using Maxthon3 that helps with my little meter skippings is to watch a Cpu meter on my backswing. One of the things I noticed was how much the skipping occured during normal game higher CPU usage and how little did during the lowest. That is why many suggest holding your back swing a few seconds. That works well but since your cpu constantly fluctuates releasing at the exact time needed can be a bit tricky.

I'll hold my swing until I see the lowest cpu meter usage, then release it. Doing that I get a smooth meter every time. Maxthon comes with one in the satus bar, viewing that works very nicely. I like to use full screen so it knocks out that option as the status bar disappears. Instead I use a little program called Always on top maker and open the Cpu meter in Gadgets and trigger the other program to keep it visual during game play. Doing this has helped me with more consistant Dings and keeping any major skips from occuring due to processor usage.

However it doesn't solve the non wgt Chrome/ Adobe- Firefox/Adobe Flash conflicts.  Personally outside of that most of my meters skips are due to my computer not wgt. The other stuff like disconnects etc. is theirs and sometimes the internet connection.

• HolyDiver
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:09 PM

chris5214:

jrs234:

i used to enjoy playing this game but you people have made i so hard to even make par mush less a friging birdie,your greens,clubs and balls are not true when you havemade a put and know its a good put but misses the hole what does that tell you theres nothing true about this game excpt the ones that make money off players.this game sucks.

i do believe you are blabbling outta your ....

none of what u said holds remotely true .. moving on

Yeah you're all class chris. So apologize to the op for the above  remark. Don't apologize on my behalf or for your setting the record straight. The fact remains you trolled around and treated this guy and anybody else who didn't agree that you dubbed the game perfectly fine. Stick to wall posts between you and chip about punching "out of line" forum posters in the mouth. Your reason for this was? And it's babbling not blabbling  wordsmith. I won't dignify your kind ever again especially in a public forum. I see why you're so proud to be with your kind in the cc.  Childish at best.

• HolyDiver
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:19 PM

In thread, yes there are 90% plus dingers. I suggest you check the videos on youtube of the weak players on here that use meter hacks and the videos they post . So again based on you opinion, you say you doubt anybody dings 90% sorry you're wrong again. I played a guy with a 91 percent ding rate. Now "moving on" lol.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:25 PM

chris5214:

jrs234:

i used to enjoy playing this game but you people have made i so hard to even make par mush less a friging birdie,your greens,clubs and balls are not true when you havemade a put and know its a good put but misses the hole what does that tell you theres nothing true about this game excpt the ones that make money off players.this game sucks.

There is no game in this universe that all people like or love. Thank goodness we have choices . But your observations hold no water because there are many people who love this game. I am one of them and have played many many golf sims or games and this one is 2nd on my all time list and currently my number 1 pleasure other than well you know.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 3:09 AM

HolyDiver:

chris5214:

jrs234:

Yeah you're all class chris. So apologize to the op for the above  remark. Don't apologize on my behalf or for your setting the record straight. The fact remains you trolled around and treated this guy and anybody else who didn't agree that you dubbed the game perfectly fine. Stick to wall posts between you and chip about punching "out of line" forum posters in the mouth. Your reason for this was? And it's babbling not blabbling  wordsmith. I won't dignify your kind ever again especially in a public forum. I see why you're so proud to be with your kind in the cc.  Childish at best.

as for the OP, i speak my mind, deal with it .. 

if someone, like many finger-pointing, routine whiners, voices a notion that equates to an unapprised brain-fart, and i intolerantly point it out, let that person take on the tone & tenor of my post and reply in kind to me if he/he so desires .. i'm fine with that .. 

as for you .. pre-supposition syndrome candidate .. mind your own business ... you are disillusioned because of ur own lack of understanding what a certain CC represented .. childlike at best .. & choose to pounce on member CC posts for being a member of that CC .. take your lack of insight & bias elsewhere 

i wasn't gonna flame, but it seems u like conflict .. so take my 2c and deposit it .. somewhere

Thx HolyDriver .. now run along ..

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:01 AM

Hey Hyena wanna fight so we can fit into this ? LMFAO. Joking.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:06 PM

pjctas0822:

Hey Hyena wanna fight so we can fit into this ? LMFAO. Joking.

lol ,, yeah, u guys were graceful enough to quit with each other ..

i'll do the same with this inane thread .. i'm out

peace

• PAGES
RSS