Forums

Help › Forums

gameplay "skipping"

Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:06 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LPM7468
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 1:45 AM

I absolutely love this game, I wish I had more time to play it. Has anyone else had an issue with gameplay "skipping" when driving or putting? I've noticed it's only when it's off the tee or when I put. This is with the latest flashplayer downloaded and it happens regardless of whether it's the new clubs or the beginner set.

• jrs234
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:17 AM

i used to enjoy playing this game but you people have made i so hard to even make par mush less a friging birdie,your greens,clubs and balls are not true when you havemade a put and know its a good put but misses the hole what does that tell you theres nothing true about this game excpt the ones that make money off players.this game sucks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 10:29 AM

hi

flash has caused fritz with the recent updated so I recommend you both clear cookies/flash and temp files and see if it helps with the performance.

-wgticon

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:52 PM

jrs234:

i used to enjoy playing this game but you people have made i so hard to even make par mush less a friging birdie,your greens,clubs and balls are not true when you havemade a put and know its a good put but misses the hole what does that tell you theres nothing true about this game excpt the ones that make money off players.this game sucks.

i do believe you are blabbling outta your ....

none of what u said holds remotely true .. moving on

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 3:25 PM

If it were only when you were putting I would say that you might have the putting grid set to o which can cause meter problems only when you putt. But not when driving. But it could also be a classic case of not letting your cpu settle down before attempting a shot. Wait at the top for a full 3 seconds and see if that helps.

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 3:30 PM

jrs234:

i dont generally post here,and i have no idea if this will work...but what you wrote,it doesnt make any sense at all.its quite simple,dont like the game,dont play.

• HolyDiver
    16 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 4:36 PM

chris almost trolls and pontificates as much as his clubmate choppography. has time to attack somebody declaring what people who have been playing here for years as patently untrue. Self appointed wgt ambassador, public relations director, and spokesperson. We can all go back to the stutterrific game as long says as he says it's b.s. all the rest of us are flatulating our collective opinions. Makes me really glad I bailed that cc. Of course they amazingly have almost 90% ding rates.  Ignore the trolls who stop by long enough to bash us for discussing this problem that hasn't been one in the nearly 4 YEARS! I've been here! You aren't the only one having the constant stutter it is widespread and it is real contrary to what trolls say.  The highway department called your bridge is ready be under it.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:33 PM

Jeff, what I find funny is you and I were friends.  You kind of have snapped here.  I don't understand where any of this comes from.

I would love to talk about it, but you bashed my wall and suddenly defriended and blocked me.  That's a little cowardly imo.  If you still want to talk about whatever made you angry, you can certainly refriend me and we can chat it out.

But, bashing me, other members of our club (including ESammy who you also considered a friend and recruited into the club), even WGTIcon (who consistently says it's user-error), and libeling me in the forum is plain uncalled for and a bit childish.  I find your pattern of behavior a bit inconsistent here.  Ball's in your court.

Could this be because you asked me to review your replay about the ball passing through the flagstick and I told you I disagreed?  I told you I thought it lipped out because I saw it change direction.  I was being honest with you.  If that's the issue, I would recommend anyone go and watch your replay on your profile and give you their opinion.  It would be interesting to see what happens....provided you don't delete the replay so no one can disagree with you.

• HolyDiver
    16 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:50 PM

your leader duped me, another never spoke to me asked for help i gaveit even tho u referred to me as a resource , not a friend like you claim. He in turn doesn't extend me the courtesy of even a 5 second thank you. you and chris go in the forums i guess cuz you have the time to declare all the many many people wrong and his declaration that it's all of us not wgt, the adobe causing this plague and that we are childishly talking out our backsides. you posted how you're tired of ppl whining, like i said been here 4 years i can join other ppl and discuss it without the talkin out our backsides and new people griping about griping. sorry been here since high school i know the game is messed up, it's not "all good"  like chris declared. I have an issue with heckle he just told a fib in his message to us i would never have thought twice about his profile pics namesake but he sure didnt mind leading me to the slaughter. and before i close you condone chris somebody i imagine you brought in the cc uneducated conjecture and the characterization as adult? why do you guys care if people vent about what isknown to many many people who have been here a long time as fact? I will talk to you if you like and only you.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 7:10 PM

I'm just glad you're willing to talk.  But, a public forum is not the place imo.  We should message back and forth until we understand where the other is coming from.

And, for the record, I don't declare ALL people wrong about whatever gameplay problems they have.  Some I think are not WGT's fault.  Some I think are.  I have complained about similar things myself when I felt it needed mentioning.  I just try and say it like I seeit.  Those that read it can take it for what they paid for it.  After all, it's an internet forum.

OP, sorry for the hijack.  I came in here to track HD down since I couldn't find him anywhere...not to derail your thread.

• PAGES
RSS