Forums

Help › Forums

Re: lost connection's

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:24 PM (1 replies)
  • shadow999
    36 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 6:23 AM

Wgt, please address the issue of loosing connction while playing.  As well as the Adobe flasg plug in crashes.  I'm not a computer wizzard, but it is upsetting that duing a game ,  and have good round going and you are knocked out of a game.  please, please see what you can do to fix this issue.

WGT's servers must not be able to handle all he plaers, why can't you fix it..  every game this week I have had "errors".  It's not fun when you have resign on and hope you beat your clock.  Or it will make you forfiet the game.  that is WRONG

• shadow999
    36 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:24 PM

shadow999:

Wgt, please address the issue of loosing connction while playing.  As well as the Adobe flasg plug in crashes.  I'm not a computer wizzard, but it is upsetting that duing a game ,  and have good round going and you are knocked out of a game.  please, please see what you can do to fix this issue.

WGT's servers must not be able to handle all he plaers, why can't you fix it..  every game this week I have had "errors".  It's not fun when you have resign on and hope you beat your clock.  Or it will make you forfiet the game.  that is WRONG

this the third tie playing Cabo, and loosing 60 redits. you need to address this issue, really wish you had some competition yor customers you  might give a crap about your customers.   FIX IT...

RSS