Help › Forums

Re: New Computer, Resolution...etc

Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:39 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 7:30 PM

gbarto:

once you go mouse youll never go back!!! lol.... seriously your game i think can only improve by useing a regular mouse not to mention its much more comfy to use. a basic microsoft or logitech mouse under 20.00 is all you really need. gl &hf.  also  i swear by a corded mouse over any wireless mouse.

I bought a $30 microsoft wired mouse today and you were right. It works great. I get the occasional frozen finger and am way late but overall I am dinging more shots. I've only used it twice and I just shot 30 for 9 holes on St Andrews in heavy wind. I'm happy. Thanks for the tips. 

• gbarto
    141 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 9:22 PM

Welcome,Im sure once you get used to it you will improve quickly. Not to mention its so much easier to navigate around the game with a mouse. I also like microsoft mice,they tend to have a nice firm "click"which I like when trying to ding shots.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:39 PM

Buckeye8084:
    I would be interested in hearing some information on wired mouse usage. I have always used a touch pad and thought it would be easier to ding shots with it instead. 

Get a mouse, my friend. I wore out my laptop's touch-pad left-click key making golf shots here - no lie. It's still broken.

I got a Logitech wireless optical mouse and am quite satisfied with it's performance. A tiny USB transmitter plugs into one of your laptop's ports, and bingo - you're ready to go. About $20 or so.

• PAGES
RSS