Forums

Help › Forums

Re: taking surveys and get a big O

Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:04 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • promark1
    412 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 3:50 PM

every survey i have got to the end of has always payed me credits.my problem is getting all the way to the end.how can it say you have qualified for a survey then kick you out half way through.you either qualify or you dont

• hoobiethehacker
    146 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 4:57 PM

I have to say that I'm with you 100% on these survey scams.  Spent a 1/2 hr. COMPLETING a survey, then, nothing, no credits.  

This is not the first time this has happened to me, and evidently it must be a recurring issue, since there are other complaints.

I am tired of giving out personal information, then receiving numerous emails from these same companies, without getting my points.

Just an excuse to get your info!

Guess i'll stick to the video's, and earn my credits one at a time.!

Maybe, just maybe, WGT could do something to weed out these fraudulent surveys!

• Lesthanpar
    1,486 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:04 PM

I have done tons of surveys and built up a nice bank of credits. I have had little if any trouble until recently, since they changed the views to 100 from 50 it seems the surveys don't pay. I know I could email them and fight for my credits but its not worth it if I have to spend the time taking the surveys then fight to get paid for it too. Very disappointing.

• PAGES
RSS