Forums

Help › Forums

taking surveys and get a big O

Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:04 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 12:38 PM

Ok WGT, So why can't you ever  take responsibility for this game? you never do you blame others, so just tell me what will 309credits do to you? it will not cost you nothing so just please as a good customer that i am, Send me my credits please over and over and no credits!!!

• Cebseven
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 1:10 PM

Same here ,I have not got any credits from the surveys either...

Downer ,use one hour or more on the survey "TOLUNA" and no credits arrives from WGT (as it says in get credits) it was more than 1000 credits i am still waiting for it..

Now when i go to "take suvey" i have this on screen : ( We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow ).

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 7:31 PM

You might try rationally explaining to WGT what happened in an email instead of publicly and irrationally blasting WGT without clear details.

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 7:45 PM

Today I took an offer (I had to create an account in a shitty online game) well, I really need some credits so i created an avatar and played a little bit but they havent given me anything yet. I'm really mad because it's not the first time they do this!! Please, I want my 69 credits right now!!!

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:07 PM

And you dont think i did that lol done it all

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:33 PM

I do around 10 surveys a week with hardly any problems, not boasting just showing the other side of the coin.

• ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 5:27 AM

aftertherain:

Ok WGT, So why can't you ever  take responsibility for this game? you never do you blame others, so just tell me what will 309credits do to you? it will not cost you nothing anything so just please as a good customer that i am, Send me my credits please over and over and no credits!!!

spot the double negative,you are saying that it will cost WGT something.

ok i have fixed it for you

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 10:59 AM

Thanks for your help lol

• Jackson0017
    6 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 12:06 PM

I am having similar problems. When ever I try to take a survey, it says "CLOSE" on the page? 

I can not do any free surveys, under the free catagory or any other catagory. 

Do you or WGT have any suggestion on what I can do  to get credits, beside buying them, without buying credits which I refuse to.

• TheDuke71
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:00 AM

Yeah, I've spent a lot of time doing surveys that just never pay up.  I've easily lost out on 1500 credits.  It seems so hit or miss... discouraging, really. 

• PAGES
RSS