Help › Forums

Re: how to set up credit match game

Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:46 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:17 AM

masterrplopster:

Strange, I've checked my account histories and WGT take 10%. Chris is wrong. I dare say maths went the way of English etc and the rest of his education.

I dare say that you are talking plop.

Hardly surprising given you're usename.

But thanks for you're ignorant, and clearly uneducated post.

• masterrplopster
    27 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:56 AM

In his original unedited post Chris wrote "under educated." He corrected that gaffe but look at his repeated errant use of "you're" which he couldn't see - I've pointed out to him before the difference between "your" and "you're" but you know how it is at the remedial level - poor fatty, hopeless!

I rest my case :)

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:36 AM

masterrplopster:

In his original unedited post Chris wrote "under educated." He corrected that gaffe but look at his repeated errant use of "you're" which he couldn't see - I've pointed out to him before the difference between "your" and "you're" but you know how it is at the remedial level - poor fatty, hopeless!

I rest my case :)

What a come back! Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Great how a insecure little man who's suffering from a severe case of SMS, can only provide a reply of I'm the holier than thou grammar police. Guess he found it too hard to answer the point put to him :)

Poor fatty - yes that is remedial, had a nice day at the nursery? lol

• masterrplopster
    27 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:18 PM

So...Now that Fatty has been put in his place, back to the OP's dilemma.

In my most recent challenge game, the stake was 600 credits, WGT took a cut of 60 (10%) and I received 540. This is what shows in my account. Therefore whatever you want to 'gift' will have a 10% commission taken. The same applies to Skins Games, but as another poster pointed out, this can be done quickly, I.E. you can concede at Hole 1, though you could also disconnect in a challenge game - after 5 minutes your friend would receive the winnings by default. If your friend does not have much to stake, you could simply play a number of games for smaller stakes, until you'd gifted the required amount.

E.G. Game 1 - 100, Game 2 - 190, Game 3 - 360 and so on.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:50 PM

I know YOUR (lol) on.

Still trying to figure a reply out?  How much time do you need, must be finding it a little hard. :)

Shame you won't put YOU'RE (lol) money  where YOU'RE (lol) mouth is? Even as a self confessed SBer according to YOU'RE (lol) profile page. Can't be a very good one at that failing to take on a Legend on the Congress b9!

Please keep YOU'RE (lol) hilarious posts coming I'm ready to enjoy an evening of lauging at you! Great entertainment.

Come on, I've given you a reason to reply..... lol

If not, well done for starting a fight, but not being able to finish it.    Such a BIG man.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:21 PM

masterrplopster:
    In my most recent challenge game, the stake was 600 credits, WGT took a cut of 60 (10%) and I received 540. This is what shows in my account.

Yes you 'win' 540 after a 10% cut, but then WGT take 10% off the staked amount on top

Hence why next to the 'win' of 540 in your account history you will have a win fee of -60.

540 - 60 = 480, which is 20% less than the staked amount. (of the 600 stated)

This is what the plop can't figure out.     Duurrrrr...lol

Now that he been given a lesson in basic maths, we need not hear his woo full ignorance for any longer. But I shan't hold out much hope. 

Quite surprised he has failed to work this out after the numerous MPCs he has played, but says alot about his mathematical skills (or lack of.) lol 

Not so holier than thou now are you? lol

Been fun plop, please come again.

Need to raise your game though      :)

• buey1950
    152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:46 PM

Yes,but HOW do you set one up ? Read faqs and says press play for credits button, which cannot find..can start pocess but doesn't say how to put amount you want to play for in,left joining other peoples games  ty for help soon.

• PAGES
RSS