Re: Support the "free video's"

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 1:21 PM (23 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:00 AM

borntobesting:

BubbaCrusher007:

Oh I'm so grateful for my views for rewards/credits. Even though they chopped the credits for view in half, and made it half as profitable to watch.

Seems to me, the fair thing to have done:

If they were gonna chop the reward credits for views in half, why not decrease the 'length' of the video's to half as 'long'? Wouldn't that be fair?

Am I being nice enough here? My wife tells me I never am....oh well lol

Yes they could make them shorter, but they now have 2 and 5 credits ones that you can play over and over again. Last night I had 2 windows open. I played in a CC tourney on the game client window while constantly "watching" the G.E. 2 credit video on the second window. I made 150 credits while playing in the tourney.

That's the key. I do it while reading the forums as well. Over 200 views in 24 hours.

• Sage013
    133 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:11 AM

Guess the number of vodeo's available to watch in certain countries in the world must be better than others. Surveys probably the same as only had 1 available to try in last 9 days (no prizes for guessing correctly I didn't qualify. lol)

I'm in the U.K and get 3-5 vids a day at max. That's in a 24 hour period not 1 login. Probably looking at 12 credits a day on average.

Just to cheer me up today I get one with the following heading:

"Watch this short video and earn 0 Credits!"

I just laughed, it's not the end of the world. :)

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 9:19 AM

We are trying to get more golf related advertisers but the process takes a lot of time 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 1:21 PM

WGTadmin2:

We are trying to get more golf related advertisers but the process takes a lot of time 

thanks for the update.

RSS