1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:23 AM

Milfshake:

ALT game anyone?

Champ tees n Tourney green? LOL

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:27 AM

just went to the video carousel and got a pleasant and coincidental surprise

Thanks WGT SocialVibe and Unilever for a quick 32 credits

Sorry to those that are unable to receive SocialVibe offers and the slight highjack

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:56 AM

chez123:

I'm in full support of the present system for earning credit's, and I would like all those player's who are in the same frame of mind to support me on this thread.

well ..... here's something for you ....

pre-change i was adding approx 6 / 700 + credits a week through the vids

( having purchased 6 iron sets, 4 putters, 6 wedges, 4 drivers, 4 3-woods and a couple of hybrids, also add a fair number of balls.... all of this just from videos)

i now add approx 20 credits a day through the vids ........... ( live gamer not worth touching unless there are any unlimited vids )

i would suggest that wgt earn a lot less from my activity now than pre-change.

yes ....... wonderful system for earning credits

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 11:22 PM

they could keep vid time down to no longer than 2 min .10 min 14 mins way too long for the reward it is great to have away to earn and thanks for ability to do so it has helped me tremendously just keep it reasonable or theres no time left to play game .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:54 AM

My 2 cents. I'm not doing the carousel vids anymore, but it isn't a boycott. Simply, they were barely worth the time before. Now they're definitely not.

Happy golfing.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:33 AM

Oh I'm so grateful for my views for rewards/credits. Even though they chopped the credits for view in half, and made it half as profitable to watch.

Seems to me, the fair thing to have done:

If they were gonna chop the reward credits for views in half, why not decrease the 'length' of the video's to half as 'long'? Wouldn't that be fair?

Am I being nice enough here? My wife tells me I never am....oh well lol

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:06 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

Oh I'm so grateful for my views for rewards/credits. Even though they chopped the credits for view in half, and made it half as profitable to watch.

If they were gonna chop the reward credits for views in half, why not decrease the 'length' of the video's to half as 'long'? Wouldn't that be fair?

Yes they could make them shorter, but they now have 2 and 5 credits ones that you can play over and over again. Last night I had 2 windows open. I played in a CC tourney on the game client window while constantly "watching" the G.E. 2 credit video on the second window. I made 150 credits while playing in the tourney.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:27 PM

borntobesting:

Yes they could make them shorter, but they now have 2 and 5 credits ones that you can play over and over again. Last night I had 2 windows open. I played in a CC tourney on the game client window while constantly "watching" the G.E. 2 credit video on the second window. I made 150 credits while playing in the tourney.

Anyone in the U.K. enjoying this fantastic opportunity ? Good luck to our American Cousins if they are able to do this.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:27 PM

wow they say only in America   .....  LOL  i know juste a litle joke , Bornto

borntobesting:

BubbaCrusher007:

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:53 PM

I'm very grateful for any video for reward credits. Thank you live gamer & Corona & John Gruden spoutin off in the Bar, for 5 views.

I love you all Peace love and all that jazz.

Your Beautiful people: Did I say I love you? Good, I do.

RSS