Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Now what in the hell is happening?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:31 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:44 AM

Putting is back to the stopping short or lipping out on my tourney greens. CC tourneys on vf greens is a total joke. I rented the R11s driver, loved it. Doesn't help much when the top R11 irons stop working, no stop or control, even with the level 71 Nikes. Took me 5 times to try and write this post, kept getting a pop up saying, the following pages are unresponsive, WGT forums. I have never seen this pop up before. Seems like everyday it is something new here to cause frustration. I was going to buy that new driver, it is priced like it is made of gold, but the forgiveness seemed to be awesome. Distance wasn't any advantage, but slightly missed hits found more fairways than my normal R11.  I will hold off on the purchase, way to many other issues to be fixed yet. Just commenting on my game folks, I know some of you have no issues. I have played several AS games this week, and every one is commenting, WTH, that was dead in. I had 16 birdie putts either stop short, or just barely lip out in 4 AS games, these were on tourney greens. I gave up the Jack Daniels 3 mos ago so that is not the problem. LOL, or maybe it is.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:15 PM

renniw52:
    I gave up the Jack Daniels 3 mos ago

Mistake.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:24 PM

YJ, I just set up tourney in my CC with some great prizes. Miserable conditions on the back 9 at SA. I have tried it 9 times in a row, first attempt at nbr. 10 I had a 30 mph wind dead at my back. Dinged my R11 in middle of fairway and it went 305. Next 8 games in a row the first hole had a 27 to 29 mph wind dead in the face. I didn't buy the new R11s driver, don't tell me this is a random thing. This is total WGT manipulated BS. Had another CC member said he had tail winds, was knocking it 390-400. The 30 mph tail wind should have made the 366 green all day long.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 3:00 PM

YankeeJim:

renniw52:
    I gave up the Jack Daniels 3 mos ago

Mistake.

LOL....

My question is ......what took its place??   I can't play this game worth a darn without some form of alcomahol.  

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:23 PM

hpurey:
    I can't play this game worth a darn without some form of alcomahol.  

Ill second that.

MD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:31 PM

hpurey:
    I can't play this game worth a darn without some form of alcomahol.  

Or the alternative.  O^O

RSS