Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Complete Nonsense

Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:45 PM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:56 PM

I have been playing a CC tourney all damn day. If I par or birdie the first hole, game goes pretty smooth. The last 2 times in a row I have eagled the first hole, the game goes to hell. Meter acts up, R11's start acting like starter clubs, and bogey after bogey. I have played this all day without any problems until I eagle a hole. Don't damn tell me that WGT does not _uck with your game. I have seen the proof. Comment if you want, I am Pissed.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:08 PM

I have been doing this long enough to know when it isn't right. Damn shame when you have to dump a game and lose an eagle. Same holes, same game, and it is totally different, total Bull$hit.

• davebrown45
    13 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:11 PM

This is Crap!!!!! getting sick and tried of loosing balls to this game because of the meter fix the problem and send me a pack of nike balls 75l v or i will take my money else were!!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:11 PM

HA, mon ami Renniw,i know  , just go with the storm,  not to worry ,after up dates some time ( maybe its in my head) but if i dont panic to much,  after a few game, i ajust  and things get back to normal ....or i wish its the  same for  some of us ...  keep  plugging Renn  , its all good ,the game comes to you sometime LOL   and :)   

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:53 PM

Ren Bud,

I hear you and feel the same way at times. But strangly weird things happen. I have gotten to a point that when things dont make sense go with it lol. Look at my score history for the last bit you will see, lots of low 30's for nine, low 60's 18. Then 'Boom" like today, I played the monthly 9, which is St. Andys Back I am preety decent on this course, I scored  39, lol. Was alot of WTH moments going on and i had birdie's in the round i triple bogied the 17th for example, now I know you are going to say but that a tough hole, but I was on the green in two lmao and 5 putted it lmao. Never the less finish the round and go with the flow.

Its just a game remember that, look forward to a future match, round As or whatever last time we played my AS partner forfeited the match and was running low on time.

Mes.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 6:04 PM

It's all good, just had to vent for a minute. Still seems way strange to me, but that's the way it is. Roll with the punches.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:45 PM

Just proved it again, eagled nbr 12. game smooth as hell. Next drive, meter skip, putt totally off from the read, this is tee total Bull $hit. Game has gone to hell. I am tired of being _ucked with here.

RSS