Help › Forums

Re: balls taken out ofplay

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:09 PM (4 replies)
  • southpaw79
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 8:27 AM

Very unhappy about this.

Why do I have a ball taken out of play for apparently no reason while in the midst of a game  I pay money for these balls.  Also these are 3 packs and if I lose one, it is the only one. I have left.  The cost translates to about $1 a ball.  Enough already!!!

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 9:49 AM

Because you hit it too many times that's why.

Edit: Your username name has a baseball term for left handers so maybe or maybe not you are familiar with the game. If the pitcher doesn't like the ball he asks for another one. Why? Maybe it has been hit so much that it has lost its toughness or it just doesn't suit him at that particular moment. Umpires do the same thing. If they feel the ball is not right they take it out of the game. Same here.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 10:58 AM

It's all in the FAQ's------------------------------------------->

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:17 PM

Or... it could just be this guy rearing his ugly head again

One must always be on the lookout for, Beta-Man !

Doc

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:09 PM

Beware of the dreaded ball grabbing she beatch of a goats gizzard. You tee up a brand new $1.50 Nike, no hits, first swing and the dripping beatch jumps out of the lake and grabs you by the ball, you say all right I got ya. You tee up a second new Nike, you swing and her husband jumps out of the weeds and the wrinkled old buzzard grabs your other ball. Your voice just went up 8 octaves, your wife runs in, says what the hell is wrong with you, you tell her you have lost your balls. She shakes her head and says Oh, I thought you fell down, you lost your balls 20 years ago. Maybe not the response you expected to your first post.

RSS