Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello all Question

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:40 PM (8 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:44 PM

i have notice  beside my credit ther is a round orange  ball, with some thing on it.....   was it always this  and never i noticed (Dam beers) or is it something i missed  when i was away for a while .   TY

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:10 PM

Hello Frappefort!

Hmmm... round orange ball? Where do you see this? It might have been the beers, but just in case let us know a little more. For starters where exactly you see the "ball" and what is on it?

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• brilloyd
    9 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:22 PM

He means this orange ball before the C in Credits:   (always been there....lol)

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:31 PM

Hey Frap, 

If you click on it, it will automatically take you to your account page.  It is located next to your credit "stash" beside your name in the game page.  It's there so you can link up and purchase credits rapidly (e.g. - you are in a game and get to your last ball but do not have enough credits to purchase, you can click that orange ball and buy credits real fast to purchase your balls without leaving game play)

Hope this helps!

Rich

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:40 PM

LOL  , Fisrt  we get the WGT  page .  Then i press Play now, this brings me to  Where i am able to play and choose  where i want to play , explore courses , tournements,mutiplayers,community and lessons  ,,,yes that page ,  on top left verry top i have  my name Frappefort   L97,Legend 65.42  then  credits in  my case 334 . beside the word credits  , there  is a circle  ,i see it orange its got a small   white desin  in it i cant make it  out  ,(small PC screen i have . thats the one :)  i probebly never notice ,  and my choice of words on my fisrt question should of have been better ...Dam beers i am sure LOL . hope my question is more clear ,i am learning to communicate the best i can in english , and i am getting better , to much beers and and i dont make sence anymore .  TY  WGTpizza   mostly ty for your patience :)    

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 5:42 PM

TY  also Rich

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 6:54 PM

it's an orange ball with a golfer on it ready to swing the ball! this in "play now" page! 

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:10 PM

this is the one you mean Frapp? ...............................................................

As far as I can tell it is just part of the credits sign.

Cheers Kindle

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:40 PM

ty verry much fisrt of all Brilloyd,you are correct  its always been there (beers or maybee to much :) )  .SouthBoys ,ty for the explenation on the mark on the orange  circle ,Kindle ty for your support ,and i forgot ,  you friend   that said  prees on the orange circle  and you go directely to your account in case TY,,most of all, ty   all for taking time to help , MR WGTpizza well ,you wear  (i call it now) your slogen well  (Classy)       .,and ty for understanding my terrible use of the english language again :    after 18 months here, i see thing that where there ,,,,, for the first time . LOL ty again Francois (frapp)

RSS