Help › Forums

Re: WELCOME TO WGT?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 12 2012 10:31 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 3:20 PM

The link is at the bottom of almost every page. Click on the word "Contact."

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 6:37 PM

Andromedarus1:

Sorry for all the Americans I offended, but didnt they design this game and wrote the code? Well anyway I would really like to contact WGT but cannot find the link to do so.

The laws of your Country are the issue.

P.S. Your apology left a lot to be desired.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:34 PM

Well tell South Africans to make their own game then .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:55 PM

pjctas0822:
    Well tell South Africans to make their own game then

LOL, they would but all the programmers went to work in the mines, but the police shot them during an industrial dispute.

• Andromedarus1
    55 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:03 PM

alanti:

pjctas0822:

LOL, they would but all the programmers went to work in the mines, but the police shot them during an industrial dispute.

That's even worse than my comment. 

Ok, my apology to all Americans, except the South African programmers in Silicon Valley

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:04 PM

alanti:

pjctas0822:

This is disgusting.  Icon, please delete this thread before it causes problems.

Rich

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 1:38 AM

Ok, and I am very sorry about my comment, what happened in SA was disgusting, Sorry I was very annoyed at the time with your comments regarding the Americans, especially the date it was made. 9/11 is a day I personally lost friends at the WTC and was enraged.

Wholehearted apologies to anyone I may have offended.

Alan

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 2:16 AM

*Sigh*

To the OP, we can play in most of the tournies, there are a few that we are blocked from, (not quite sure why, if the others are open) but regardless, it's due to some law or other that is beyond WGT's control.

So just play the tournaments that are open, there are lot more that we can than can't.

Cheers

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 10:31 AM

Let's not turn the WGT forums in to South Africa vs. America. This thread is locked. Fee free to start a new thread. Thanks.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PAGES
RSS