Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing on a laptop - disadvantage, or?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:40 PM (4 replies)
  • Sula1949
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:28 PM

Someone tell me I should need something else than a laptop if I want to have good results playing onwgt. Thoughts about that ayone?

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:18 AM

I play a lot on my laptop when I'm at home. No different than my work PC performance-wise. I would recommend a decent mouse instead of using the touchpad. At least on my laptop, the touchpad seems to lag a bit.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:35 AM

You cannot just say that a desktop is better than a laptop for anything. It depends on what you are comparing.  How good is the laptop? How good is the desktop?

I do agree with glassman about the mouse.  Use a wired mouse....always.

Happy hitting

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:37 AM

The only thing I have ever used is my laptop with a wired mouse-your basic cheapie scroll wheel type. Throw it in the case and play anywhere you want.  :-)

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:40 PM

Sula1949:

Someone tell me I should need something else than a laptop if I want to have good results playing onwgt. Thoughts about that ayone?

hey there,

I would say a pc is bttr,, reason i say this is another game i used to play online which was browser based was murder with the laptop due to the laptop restraints(maybe its a crap lappy). On the pc the game was fine

regards

ladzrls

RSS