Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:07 AM (6 replies)
  • AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 10:28 AM

this guy is the biggest *** I have Ever met on WGT! Calling me a hustler, taking 10 shots per hole in a match play game, foul ignorant language! Trust me I have met some weird people on here but this *** takes the cake...

Help me send him a few messages please and thank you

AMV

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 10:36 AM

Sir  You can not call out players by name in the Forums , The WGT tearms & conditions do not like that !

You will end up in trouble for that and not the other guy .

And i dont think asking other players of the game to go and piss on his wall will work the way you would like it to ,     Sorry Sir

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 11:56 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 5:24 PM

I'd like to know  how  one picks the CC Section to post this?

• stangacila
    111 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 9:09 AM

why pick on someone who points to someone that really hurts the game by his pathetic behaviour? i can vouch that he is telling the truth ,so blame the guilty ones , i wonder what WGt does against those kind of players

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 6:02 PM

I know you're angry AMV but next time that happens, and it will cause there's plentya jerks like him on here, take a screen shot of offensive/foul language and mail to members@wgt.com where it will be dealt with.

Not everyone on WGT reads these forums so naming him on here won't help . . . it will only get your posts moderated which is a pain in the backside believe me . .

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:07 AM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS