Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Reconnect feature & % of games(rounds) completed of last 30

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:27 PM (2 replies)
  • KIVA4803
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 1:22 PM

RECONNECT FEATURE:  Just doesn't seem to be a good thing or working all that well.  Know WGT is trying to take care of those that have been quitting during a match.  But this is not the answer.  Players sit around waiting for a minimum of 5 minutes for something to take place.

% OF GAMES COMPLETED:  Nice feature to decide if one wants to join a game.  But really hasn't taken care of the problem of players/members quitting their rounds.  After a round it shows that I have forfeited the game...which in fact had not been true.  Times that I did "End Round"(when you had that feature) was when fellow players were either "crude/rude" or they left(quit/disconnected) the round/game leaving me to finish the round by myself.  If I wanted to do that - I would not have joined a group.

SUGGESTION:  You should bring back in the "Menu" the feature - "END ROUND". Instead of waiting around for a player or players to reconnect the option of "End Round" should be made available if other players which to use it(in order to join another game) and should NOT count against them in the % of games completed.

Thank you for your consideration.

• HarveyEno
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:56 PM

too ADD TO THAT !!!!....I'm GEETN TIRED OFF= WGT TELLN ME;   GAME ERROR,PLEASE LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN !!!!  I was in a game, guy hits from tee, t goes 40 yds into FESCUE,his 2nd shot goes about 60 yds and he QUITS....I GET GAME ERROR,PLEASE LOF OFF,AND LOG BACK IN TO FINISH ETC ETC....I DO.  On my 2nd shot from rough 95 yds on 2nd hole on St. Andrews..i set up everything and do swing meter and JUST HAS ITS ABOUT TO HIT THE BALL...I GET; GAME ERROR!!  And do the same thing- log off and log back in CAUSE WGT TOLD ME TOO.   Doo the saaame thing, setup and on backswing AGAIN, does the same thing "GAME ERROR"!!!...Soooo once AGAIN..I log off cajuse wgt says too and log back in...doo the same thing; set up ,and on backswing; DOES THE SAME F'N THING !!!! I log off too log back into game..AND WGT "FORFEITS" ME,CAUSE I LOGGEDF OFF 3 TIMES...LIKE WGT TOLD ME TOO.  Noooow MY % GOES DONW AND I LOOK LIKE I HAVE EITHER A CRAPPY INTERNET CONNECTIONS-AND GET BOOTED, OR I LOOK LIKE I'M A QUITTER !!! I "finish" EVEY GAME.NEEEEVER QUIT !!! Soooo WGT.....W.T.F ARE YOU "GOING TOO DO ABOLUT" PEOPLE WHO DO HAVE GOOD CONNECTIONS AND DON'T QUIT ??? WE'RE THE 1S PAYING FOR THE SCREW-UPS AND QUIITERS ??? Im gettn WICKED SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING TOO FINISH A GAME-THAT 4 PEOPLE COULD FINSH IN UNDER A HOUR !!! Nooooow even with 3 sometime's takes Hour and a 1/2 sometime's for a game ???? i AGREE.."WE" SHOULD HAVE THE "OPTIONS" TO QUIT AND FINISH AT LEAST,IF SOMEONES IN THE GROUP HAS A TERRIBLE CONNECTION !!!!  

• piczman777
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:27 PM

The last three matches I played and completed, I lost. I finished and then the game took me to the experience points page and then to the page where I clicked main menu but then when i wanted to go to the page to set up a new game it said i lost because i forfeited but i did not forfeit. I would like my percentage changed. It is not right to be penelized after doing the proper steps at the end of a match. Please fix this or tell em how to do it different so I am not charged a forfeit when i did not firfeit.

RSS