Forums

Help › Forums

And so I am helping a Hack out in a blitz and.....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 16 2012 11:23 PM (0 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 11:23 PM

I tell him if you want to get better ditch those EZ Swing clubs.....He says he doesnt have credits to buy other clubs......I say you have free ones to use that are not EZ Swing clubs......He has no clue I dont think on how to change his equipment ....So I explain......Out of fookin left field this hummer something guy says "After you ditch the EZ Swing clubs , get "THE SOFTWARE" .......I say dude he wants to get better at playing not cheating.....Then He says" Nice pink shirt and accuses IrishRose (female player very nice person) of cheating and (of course he was getting a shallacking from us in the game) He just ups and quits after I ask him ..."So hows THE SOFTWARE working out for you? " LMFAO....

Now 1 question for all you cheaters out there ...yeah and you multi accounters too....WHAT IN DA HECK IS THE SOFTWARE?

Did they mean that auto ding crap that doesnt work because if you ding an approach shot it defaults your aim arrow? At least thats what happens to me everytime I ding an approach shot... LOL ...WGT GET RID OF THAT STUPID ANNOYING SOUND WHEN YOU DING A SHOT AND QUIT CALLING IT AN EXCELLENT SHOT PLEASE. May as well have my golfer light on fire and have the game shout"TIGER SHOT" when you ding it at full meter strength ....Ring a bell?

RSS