Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT NAC Golf Forecast for 10/04/12

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 5 2012 2:28 PM (8 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:00 AM

Greetings fellow golfers, Dr. Anon E. Moose here with todays' golf forecast. We here at WGT NAC are pleased to announce that dredging operations are nearly complete on the Swilcan Burn on ST. A's

with the following tallies. Twenty-seven truckloads of Nikes, forty-one loads of Cally's, 17 loads of assorted WGT's (mostly higher end stuff), and, oddly enough, only a handful of starter balls. Final operations should be completed later today, 'til then, somebody throw the good doggie a bone.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:47 AM

Should be quite the second chance sale at the pro shop.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 8:49 AM

Lol, not much chance of that renni, not when they can resell 'em at full price :)

My apologies fellow golfers, it appears our initial totals were terribly skewed, as we all know, " a balls' propensity for getting wet is directly proportional to it's cost". Our new revised totals are,

Nikes/ 28 truckloads

Max Meter/ 21 (and gaining fast)

Callys'/ 23

Asst. high end WGT's/ 13

Starters/ 0 ( they only appear to have gone in, they're actually still in your bag)

As always, we here @ WGT NAC strive to keep you up to date on the latest conditions as "An informed golfer is a happier golfer" so, stay savvy folks!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 9:48 AM

If they dredged up any used toilet paper I'm not buying...  :)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 3:59 PM

renniw52:

Should be quite the second chance sale at the pro shop.

They do as far as we heard, alas no online sale.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:12 PM

HMMMMMMM, site temporarily closed for maintenance. Kinda makes one wonder if they didn't want you to see the truckloads of balls being removed from the Swilcan Burn, or maybe, all the water hazards?  Coincidence? I think it not ! Stay savvy fellow golfers!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 5:41 PM

Could also be they didn't want anyone to see the bodies of the dead caddies they pulled out of there. I hear a lot of WGT caddies get golf clubs wrapped around their necks and are then thrown in the water to drown.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 7:24 PM

drmoose:
    and, oddly enough, only a handful of starter balls.

That part made me actually LOL.  

RSS