Forums

Help › Forums

Re: saving your game midway through

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 15 2012 2:59 AM (2 replies)
  • chuckles1955
    63 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 6:43 PM

This is a question, I was playing a tournament, and had finished 8 holes, when a friend invited me to play a round with her.  So I saved and quit my game in the options area, and it said it was safe to turn my comp off, but I then started to play a round with her, at the time something flashed on my screen, but it was so fast I really didn't pay any attention to it.  Now the saved game is gone, and I am wondering if you cannot save a game you are playing and start another one?  Do you have to go back and finish the saved one first?  Thanks for any insight into this, it is a drag, because of course, the game I was playing was the best I have ever scored. lol, so figures.   Thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 11:02 PM

Hi chuckles,

You can only have one saved game at a time and you must finish that round before you can start a new one.  If you save and quit mid-round you'll be asked if you want to resume that round or forfeit it when you load up again.  If you forfeit there is no penalty and you'll be able to start another round or tournament.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 2:59 AM

"Saved and quit" a WGT Nation tournament game.  Came back to see it gone; no chance to forfeit, no chance to continue, and now, "You did not qualify for this tournament"

eh?   Did I violate some obscure WGT nosepick rule?

Cheers,

RSS