Forums

Help › Forums

Re: L90+ yet Master Tiers

Wed, Oct 17 2012 10:15 AM (26 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 6:52 PM

I'm a level 95 Legend, and I totally suck lately. Not sandbagging at all. In fact I haven't even played in a few days. I know people who are mid 90's level Masters. Why? I have no idea, unless they are really having that hard of a time advancing. ?????. I do believe if you have reached those levels, and have the best clubs and balls, that TM should be a short jaunt away. It took me a good while from Master to TM, but I never bagged one bit, I tried my best to make it, and I did. Then I busted my ass to make Legend. Now that I'm here, I am struggling to get the 29-30 rounds, but it damn sure isn't from not trying. After a period of time at Master, if you don't progress to TM, it is simply because you don't want to. Now I know that will piss some people off, but it is a fact.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 8:05 PM

renniw52:

I'm a level 95 Legend, and I totally suck lately. Not sandbagging at all. In fact I haven't even played in a few days. I know people who are mid 90's level Masters. Why? I have no idea, unless they are really having that hard of a time advancing. ?????. I do believe if you have reached those levels, and have the best clubs and balls, that TM should be a short jaunt away. It took me a good while from Master to TM, but I never bagged one bit, I tried my best to make it, and I did. Then I busted my ass to make Legend. Now that I'm here, I am struggling to get the 29-30 rounds, but it damn sure isn't from not trying. After a period of time at Master, if you don't progress to TM, it is simply because you don't want to. Now I know that will piss some people off, but it is a fact.

The last time I checked, I was playing this game for MY ENJOYMENT not yours. I am a lvl 91 Master and I play for fun. Other than the CTTH , I have only played 1 other tourney. I`m a casual player, and I don`t play for credits. I also don`t  have anything to prove to you or anyone else. Making Legend is no big deal to me. I will do so when I feel that I am ready to do so. If the majority of you as players spent more time minding your business instead of keeping up foolishness, then this would be a better game. Play your game and don`t worry about mines or the next guys. Nobody here owes you anything other than respect, and that goes both ways. Happy Swinging

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:02 PM

I don't get it. You think he's baggin and he's pissed because he's not respectable about level 94 TM's yada yada blah blah blah, yada yada yada.

Who's got a hard one for whom? Both? lmao I love you both, you make me laugh. I was feelin down until I read all this BS, now it's lmfao!

Thanks guys! 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 1:33 AM

lee22sharon:

PUHOLINO:

lee22sharon:

PUHOLINO:

lee22sharon:

quijitazo:  Since I have been told that to reply to a forum, I MUST do so in the forum, (what happened to freedom of choice?  Oh, yes I forgot Spain does not have any).

In response to your latest entry on the forum you are more correct in what you say than I am on this subject.  Enough said.  my nickle.

1st of all, this gentleman is not from Spain. And you might have missed a few decades with this comment. And a few history lessons in school.

In my view you have the spanish flag on your profile page, also on all of your forum entries, what am I to think?  He is something else?  How would I or anyone know?  I have only just now read an entry stateing he is in an adopted country.  my nickle.

You were adressing Quijotazo (Costa Rican flag) in this reply, not alcaucin (Spanish flag). No biggy.

You have read their entries, and/or my replies out of order.  Your nickle.

Check out the highlighted part. I realize your answer was meant for the other person, it just wasn't written that way. Don't mean to nitpick, I'm just built that way ;-) Like I said, no biggy.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 2:55 AM

Maybe it should be weighted towards earnings more.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 10:15 AM

lonniescott711:

renniw52:

The last time I checked, I was playing this game for MY ENJOYMENT not yours. I am a lvl 91 Master and I play for fun. Other than the CTTH , I have only played 1 other tourney. I`m a casual player, and I don`t play for credits. I also don`t  have anything to prove to you or anyone else. Making Legend is no big deal to me. I will do so when I feel that I am ready to do so. If the majority of you as players spent more time minding your business instead of keeping up foolishness, then this would be a better game. Play your game and don`t worry about mines or the next guys. Nobody here owes you anything other than respect, and that goes both ways. Happy Swinging

Hoorah!  Someone besides me, I knew I was not alone in this.  our nickle.

RSS