Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi im getting TROLLING on my wall

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 6 2012 10:32 PM (3 replies)
  • SCORPION100
    5 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 6:44 PM

HI all i dont post much or play much as well,,, as what ive seen alot good stuff to help others on wgt before what my CC owner ESSSY did before when had the austalian club.

but since esssy bought this game to our local golf our near home we liked it very much thank you,,so did 200 other members in the golf club ,,dont know if many signed up but was interested.

well back to my point of TROLLING ,i have these 2 people keep writing foul mouth language trolling on my wall about esssy wh we know him personal in our local golf club,,as what they are trying suggest ARE JUST PLAIN HATEFULL PEOPLE who are really to go and find to hurt somebody for what EVER REASON.

this is what i call TROLLING ,,going to write on peoples walls saying esssy is going to rip me off etc etc when we of 200 members know him very well.

NOW WGT i would like you to check my WALL now and then to catch these TROLLERS i already blocked one called aussienutcase.

i hope esssy didnt mid me doing this,,because he is a great bloke and have to see some person on here tying to make him like something that he is not THESE TROLLERS NEED TO BE OFF WGT.

its lucky i havent got my kids playing this game yet with the foul mouth fools on here,,even facebook gets rids of TROLLERS these days.

IM SORRY FOR BEING A FEMALE WHO SPEAKS HER MIND

scorpy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:37 PM

Hi

Sorry to hear about that.  If this happens again, please take screenshots and email them to us at members@worldgolftour.com.

-wgticon

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:56 PM

Blocking them is the easiest way out. Just click on your account button, look to the extreme right then you can block anyone who's giving you grief.

RSS