Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Downloaded games for credits

Mon, Oct 8 2012 8:39 PM (7 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:35 PM

Has anyone had any luck getting credits for those downloaded games offered on Sponsorpay . It doesn't even show up for me as I did the download on the support link and credits were not awarded for doing the offer.

How does one make a report if it doesn't even show up ? I knew I should have stayed away from those :( Deleting the game now !

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:24 PM

Got those 'Grepolis' credits......Andy

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:43 PM

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:12 PM

pjctas0822:

Has anyone had any luck getting credits for those downloaded games offered on Sponsorpay . It doesn't even show up for me as I did the download on the support link and credits were not awarded for doing the offer.

How does one make a report if it doesn't even show up ? I knew I should have stayed away from those :( Deleting the game now !

Hey pj , i have been real weary of those offers , for starters there is a process you gotta go through in getting the credits , so i have been told .   I believe i was told to take a screen shot of the information and purchase for proof , and then you have to chase them up by email , it is just to much for me i got know idea about all that stuff , but it is possible to get good creds if you know the process  !

Only offer i tried i had the same experiance as a lot of others , spam every where !

dfop !    ( i have a friend that does great out of the offers )

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 7:10 PM

Mr Esssy Sir .

My " game " is allmost over now . Thank you sir . That is part 1 of 3 now .

OPY got a reply from the Sir Esssy in the forums . Weeeeee............I told you ( ? Side bet  ) I could get that to happen !

Part 2 was free Mio.  Told you that was going to happen .

Part 3 is  Game on .   Double or nothing  (   SIR   )

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 8:39 PM

I stay far away from those after I downloaded one and it hijacked my browser every time I tried to play it. It would open up my browser and go to the origin site that the game came from, not to mention it watching my browser history and throwing me ads from where I was browsing. I had to delete it and it was not real easy at first.

Happy Golfing!

RSS