Help › Forums

Re: credits not egistering

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 14 2012 6:37 AM (5 replies)
  • Musimbo
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:07 PM

Hi all

After some suggestions as to why when i watch the free videos to earn credits that after i have watched them i dont recieve the credits. It has not been a problem until the last day or 2 normlly i receive email confirmation of credits received but lately nothing.

So has anyone else had this problem and if so how was it resolved.

thankyou

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 9:58 PM

There's been a lot of trouble with the videos lately, but did you refresh and look at the credit total after you viewed the videos?

As for the email notification, that's not being done any more. WGTIcon posted it in the "Announcements & News" section of the forum.

Heads Up: Upcoming Email Changes 10/10/12

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/132418.aspx

• Musimbo
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:56 PM

Hi sre

thankyou for replying, i watched videos then refreshed but it still add the credits and ive tried watching them in another window and still nothing hopefully your able to help further.

thanks

• Pigskin24
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:18 AM

its been like 4 days now ... cmon WGT ... fix it up

I bet WGT is still being paid by the advertisers, or it would have been fixed by now

standard

• AGXLife
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:01 PM

Theres a bunch of things wrong with the credits mainly in the more section, like i filled out the reg and dealt with the never ending phone calls from "Quote Rocket" and never received my credits for this. i filled out a complaint and well nothing comes of it. there needs to be a section in this forum where people can report fraudulent credit scams to warn others before they have the same headaches i have.  i have filled out plenty of these surveys i have downloaded plenty of apps or games and never seem to get my credits owed. i gave up on them but my wife agxmslife has been really screwed by these bull *** deals

• Issdid14211
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 6:37 AM

I have been having an issue getting credit for the additional view videos.  I get credit for the daily 7 spinning videos and any 5 view videos.  But get no credit for any of the 2 views additional videos.  This has been an going issue since Before Sept 5th (my first email to Livegamer).  I have sent livegamer 50+ emails with no reply.    

RSS