Help › Forums

Country Club " GOALS "

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 13 2024 4:51 AM (4 replies)
  • kipdog87
    2,069 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2024 6:03 AM

Hi all,

Am i right in thinking that to add to your CC goals, that you have to use a pass. My thinking behind this is that when i play a game that is included in the goals without using a pass i cannot see that it has been recorded.

Thanks 

Mick

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2024 8:02 AM

kipdog87:

Hi all,

Am i right in thinking that to add to your CC goals, that you have to use a pass. My thinking behind this is that when i play a game that is included in the goals without using a pass i cannot see that it has been recorded.

Thanks 

Mick

Correct a pass has to be used in order for it to be registered against club goals 

• kipdog87
    2,069 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 4:20 AM

Thank you so it's just another way of WGT making money

• bossbird
    2,223 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 5:37 AM

kipdog87:

Thank you so it's just another way of WGT making money

Only if you fall for it . 

• callaghan159
    6,321 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2024 4:51 AM

kipdog87:

Hi all,

Thanks 

Mick

This week I have club a daily goal and a weekly goal to win games in Chelsea room. I won 6 games and was not rewarded for the wins. So I have to use a pass to be rewarded. LMAO. This is so wrong IMHO. This game keeps going in a bad direction, so bad now that they are stealing superpasses from me. I am not a clash player but last clash I Played 1 round. Started with 11 passes, played 1 round and my superpass total is now 6 superpasses. Messaged Nico on Thursday morning and have heard nothing and I guess I probably never will. LOL.

RSS