Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My First Post

Sun, Oct 28 2012 7:00 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 3:07 PM

welcome fellow hoser . i have an older pc also and stumbled across a tip a while ago. videos take up a lot of memory and you wouldn't believe how many you have. if you have windows hit the window icon - click on search - click on files - type video. happy deleting. have fun on the greens

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 3:41 PM

NorthernHoser:
    Is there any method of talking to other members outside of a game?

If they are on your friends list you can PM them directly-go to their page and the button is at the top. If they're not on your friends list you can still post a message on their wall. 

On your 500k RAM, that's a big ouch. RAM is cheap these days if you have room to expand it and it's not hard at all to do yourself. Another 512K would make a huge difference.

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 2:49 PM

NorthernHoser:
    PS: Is there any method of talking to other members outside of a game?

Try this link -main.php - it may or may not be what you're looking for. Good luck and happy hitting.

Tony

• hammer345
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 3:08 PM

NorthernHoser:

I'm new here and I love this game. I've played every day for the past two months but unfortunately my PC is so slow I can't play with others without it freezing. Guess I'll have to invest in a new one so I can make some new friends and get some tips . . . especially secrets to putting!!

Just wanted to say hello.

i ve been playing this game for yrs and this *** about guys quitting games and then not being able to complete ur game then ur average goes down is inconceivable... wgt go *** urself ive spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars here get ur *** together wgt

• mcoult55
    131 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:12 PM

not sure how to post a thread AND NOT GETTING ANY REPLY FROM BUG REPORT  ,so maybe I'll be heard now. Has anyone else had this issue?

I started today with 897 credits. got booted 3 times and had to log back in lost 270 credits this past skins game now i only have 147 credit remaining. i would appreciate an explanation or i will never nuy any  more credits from wgt

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:17 PM

You don't generally get a response after submitting a bug report...e - mail directly members@worldgolftour.com ......Andy

• gbarto
    141 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 10:10 PM

Confuscious  say  "putting very touchy and sensitive on the wgt."

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 4:27 PM

hammer345:

i ve been playing this game for yrs and this *** about guys quitting games and then not being able to complete ur game then ur average goes down is inconceivable... wgt go *** urself ive spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars here get ur *** together wgt

No need for that language/trolling.

Welcome to the game Hoser, good luck :-)

• wayne5347
    59 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 7:00 PM

hammer, I agree with sgtdoodles, no need for that trashmouth talk. I'm surprised at you, playing this long and your first post is such garbage. Better to be quiet and though of as a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• PAGES
RSS