Forums

Help › Forums

My First Post

Sun, Oct 28 2012 7:00 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 8:32 AM

I'm new here and I love this game. I've played every day for the past two months but unfortunately my PC is so slow I can't play with others without it freezing. Guess I'll have to invest in a new one so I can make some new friends and get some tips . . . especially secrets to putting!!

Just wanted to say hello.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:12 AM

welcome!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:44 AM

NorthernHoser:
    I've played every day for the past two months but unfortunately my PC is so slow I can't play with others without it freezing

Very considerate....Welcome aboard....Andy

• cadillac1961
    268 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:15 PM

If you have a old and slow machine, use the Opera Browser. Its the fastest and best browser at time to play WGT. 

Install:

CCleaner, to kick out the old data. And cache is free, for the next match.  A taken cache method affecting the next match. Also the pop_ups.

Ad Block Plus take your browser cleaner. And stabilized the download rate.

Check the browser with a good Firewall. Kaspersky is the famest on the market. With Kaspersky you can have a look to weaknesses on the browser. 

Search for Model updats. Very importend that the driver and tools are working in the best option you can have. 

Check your hard disc, if they are only the programms and drivers working you need. 

Good luck and fun on WGT .

Gr.  Cad61 

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 12:36 PM

Better off buying new.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 2:51 PM

Welcome,congrats on your first  honnest  post    :)  TY   Frapp

• bmwruss
    49 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:24 PM

cadillac1961:

If you have a old and slow machine, use the Opera Browser. Its the fastest and best browser at time to play WGT. 

You might also want to try Google Chrome. I have a MAC and have tried all different browsers. I find Google Chrome works best for me for WGT.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:25 PM

NorthernHoser:

Just wanted to say hello

Hello !  So nice to hear from good/new guys.  Get familiar with the Forums.  Try to read first about topics that you might need help for.  There are tons of good readings on most WGT twinks, and lots of good guys around trying to help a bit too.  Welcome !

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 9:34 AM

Thanks for the friendly welcome folks. I've tried everything but when you're trying to operate on 500K memory it's impossible to play others. In the meantime (before a new PC) I'll just keep trucking along trying to improve my game.

PS: Is there any method of talking to other members outside of a game? I've looked and can't seem to find one, other than via this Forum. It sure would make life easier when someone sends an invite to explain why I can't accept rather than just declining, which seems rather rude.  I'm sure there's lots I haven't stumbled onto yet but any help in this matter would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

• PAGES
RSS