Forums

Help › Forums

Re: credits

Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:14 AM (5 replies)
  • toddy70
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 2:16 AM

hi. im new to this. can anyone help me build up my credits a bit quicker. ta

• loloma
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:28 PM

Hi Toddy, I actually surprisingly earn a fair amount of credits by simply taking surveys.

If you look up above on the tool bar and hover your mouse over "Get Credits", beneath you'll see "Earn Free Credits" ..

Good luck and Welcome to the club ;)

• toddy70
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 4:11 AM

Hi. Can someone NOT from  WGT please guide me through the pain of surveys and ads. How can i build up some credits a bit quicker. Plus why does my EZ swing driver sometimes go along way off where I aimed it even after taking into account the wind.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:21 AM

Everyone will tell you not to use the ez swing clubs,they are completely inacurate.Play with the starter clubs and listen to the advice that was given to you by the nice lady.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:28 AM

toddy70:
    Hi. Can someone NOT from  WGT please guide me through the pain of surveys and ads. How can i build up some credits a bit quicker

The answer is simple BUY THEM.

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:14 AM

Watch the videos until there arent any videos available. Usually I can get 200 credits a day  redeeming the views for credits, so if you do this everyday for 10 days you have 2,000 credits plus any surveys you do. Also do the "Ampario" and "myview" surveys, those are usually the only ones that allow for a finish without disqualification. The surveys usually only work on monday and tuesday, after that a lot of people have done them and they dont need anymore responses. Other offers like netflix etc pay out from what Ive read...

And about the EZ swing, as said above... they are VERY inaccurate. I would hit a ball with 1mph wind and it would go astray. Might as well get used to the 2nd click on normal clubs, you will need that skill when you buy better clubs with all of your 'free' credits :)

RSS