Help › Forums

Re: Im Proud

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 17 2012 6:33 PM (8 replies)
  • ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:55 PM

Hi all, 

So since joining this site this year i got hooked and my eldest son who praises the ground i walk on(bless him) he watches me and picks up on what i do and how i do it, he wanted a profile so i created him 1

As he started playing the game he wanted new clubs and so on but i told him learn the starter clubs and if you do i will get you better equipment as you improve,  iset him challenges and if he passed them i would reward him with new stuff

The first challenge was brk 75 on any course and ill get you lvl35 ghost when you reach that lvl and he duly did, this went on and on with lower scores required to earn new equipment untill he eventually knocked out a 63 around kiah usin pro+ driver lvl 35 ghost ping tour wedges and starter irons(achieved as a tour pro)

I was delighted with him and duly got him level bars to get to lvl 59(he was lvl 55 by this stage) and i then purchased him the full g20 set as promised when he broke a certain score.

Any how i got home from wrk today and he shouts DAD DAD(HE WAS WORRIED) i got called a sandbagger by some1 i was playing a mp game with, for some reason this made me smile inside with pride as i knew he must have played his 9yr old socks off and took those g20 clubs for a ride in a mp game and owned some1, this person quit on the 10th green as they thought they where getting scammed, again i smiled with pride at my wee prodigy

My boy has now got same clubs as me except for driver/woods and he knows how to use em as he watches me and as a sponge at that age they learn real quick, but just to add he cant sandbag as he is under 14yr old and is registered as that age and cant enter tournaments(including cc tournie)

So again im proud and i know he will start whoopin me soon and thunder is going to be around my house as we trade punches on the course, im a tough competitor when it comes to my sons(i have 2) and i dont let them win at anything so anyhting won by them is earned and not given.

check out his profile if you want he is called weekeeper as he is the goalkeeper for his locall team and is a joy at that aswell.

So just to say well done son and you make me proud

loving regards

the auld yin

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 1:16 PM

Maybe you shouldn't of told everyone he's 9 years old. You have to be 13 years old to play this game. Personally i'm not bothered how old anyone is. If they're good enough then they're old enough but just thought i'd point out 1 of the rules. Be prepared for your sons account to now be cancelled.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 2:18 PM

typo/misread?

regards

ladzrls

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 3:04 PM

Ok so he's 14 years old with 9 year old socks. I get it :)

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 3:31 PM

DAZZA501:

lol we all make typo mistakes, tks for pointing  mine out

regards

ladzrls

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 3:39 PM

ladzrls:

DAZZA501:

lol we all make typo mistakes, tks for pointing  mine out

regards

ladzrls

Not to late to edit your original post and just change the number. I'm sure nobody would mind. And congrats to your son, whatever age he is! That's a great achievement and I'm sure it has lots to do with the way you discribed you're raising them. Knowing you really earned something feels awesome.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 3:54 PM

very cool !! 

i can see ya grinnin at the BAGGER comment now... :)

ROCK ON !!   WEE 

ps.. note to self.. stay away from wee (wink*)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 4:30 PM

Sir ,  Please Enjoy this time in your life with your Son ,,  Befor you know it , He will want $20 and the key,s to the car , How quick they grow .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• inthedr1nk
    28 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 6:33 PM

Awesome! I'd love to tear up some whiners with a 9 year old prodigy! He'll be scary good soon :)

RSS