Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sandbagging & Multi-accounts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:13 PM (2 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 11:31 AM

Both concepts together make a perfect marriage.  It took me one year and almost three months to acquire enough knowledge of this game, specially since I became Legend (about four months ago +/-), to be aware of the "benefits" one can have when having access to great gear but playing on low rank conditions.  If I wanted to sandbag myself I know that all I have to do is start a new account, make sure I don't play ranked games, advance through levels until I can acquire good gear and stay back on the lowest tier possible.

Most new and innocent players have their eyes on becoming Masters, then Tour Masters, then Legends and the ultimate goal ... Tour Legends.  No one without malice would want to get stuck for more than a year as a Hack or Amateur with a Level 90+.

I recently played an Amateur L92.  The guy had almost same gear, ball and knowledge as mine, but his tees where about 80 yds shorter than mine in some cases.  I played just for fun (as always).  He won for 2 strokes.  It was an interesting way for me to measure my game under "bizarre" pressure.

I cannot cast a stone saying this or that.  I am just pointing that "Sandbagging and Multi-accounting" seem to be a perfect marriage, cause only expert players can really know how to move through WGT, what to choose and what to hold.

I firmly state that I am not attacking or being disrespectful to any person that might look suspicious of doing this.

I hope that everyone has as much fun as I do with WGT.

AJ - Quijotazo

Just for a good laugh !

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 12:08 PM

Quijotazo:
    If I wanted to sandbag myself I know that all I have to do is start a new account, make sure I don't play ranked games, advance through levels until I can acquire good gear and stay back on the lowest tier possible.

A solid plan, for anyone who wants to Sandbag. Be warned, that if you are discovered to be doing this, one or both of your accounts will be permanently disabled.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:13 PM

Quijotazo:

I hope that everyone has as much fun as I do with WGT.

AJ - Quijotazo

Just for a good laugh !

I do ^....................Very cute, seems he's got the same affliction as Renniw52's squirrel...?

RSS