Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 22 2012 5:09 AM (5 replies)
  • peterslunchbox
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 10:17 AM

Hi All,  can anyone tell me why when I try to buy balls or equipment that is available to me at my level (42) it won`t let me even though I have enough credits to buy the items that I want, its driving me mad! I would be most grateful any help.

Many thanks,  Peterslunchbox

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 2:49 PM

peterslunchbox:

Hi All,  can anyone tell me why when I try to buy balls or equipment that is available to me at my level (42) it won`t let me even though I have enough credits to buy the items that I want, its driving me mad! I would be most grateful any help.

hi

when you try to purchase it, what happens? does it error or something is greyed out? if possible please post pictures of the error.

-wgticon

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 8:44 PM

If you're using IE then try changing browsers.

• hunter818
    50 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 10:09 PM

"That damn Pro-Shop Attendant!... It's hard to find good help these days"

(ie: I'm really not much help either am I?)

Yet I'm of the same opinion as Courtney... trying another browser like Firefox may ease your compatibility issues... if you're already using Firefox, then... well. then I think you should have a word with the Pro-Shop Manager!!!

Again, sorry that I'm no help.

(what was the question again?)

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2012 3:20 AM

peterslunchbox:

I had the same problem when I switched to the W7 and IE9 combo. You need to open your browser options menu and copy paste the "adress" of the pro shop (the https/ one) to your "trusted sites". That should fix it.

RSS