• JeramyPaulk
    44 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 9:35 AM

I'm excited to say I eat pie.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 2:22 PM

JeramyPaulk:

I'm just asking someone to gift me the level-up boost :)

You are a lvl 58 Master, with every opportunity to earn free credits. So why are you asking us for anything. Some of you as players are truly pathetic.You come into the forums begging for game items that your sorry asses can get on your own. If you dont want to earn the free credits, then dig down in your pockets and buy what you want, or do with out

• JeramyPaulk
    44 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 5:38 PM

Begging... Who's begging? Whats wrong with asking? Yea I'm at the Master tier. Yes I'm sure I could get free credits and get it. What crawled up your ass lonnie? All I did was ask. I see nothing wrong with asking. Go into a bank, ASK for a loan. You may get turned down but not with the attitude you just showed me. Pull that pus filled bubble you call a head out of your ass and go finish your Blitz game.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 7:06 PM

JeramyPaulk:

Begging... Who's begging? Whats wrong with asking? Yea I'm at the Master tier. Yes I'm sure I could get free credits and get it. What crawled up your ass lonnie? All I did was ask. I see nothing wrong with asking. Go into a bank, ASK for a loan. You may get turned down but not with the attitude you just showed me. Pull that pus filled bubble you call a head out of your ass and go finish your Blitz game.

Yeah moron , that is called begging. I noticed that you changed the original thread post , but I didn`t.  Since you are the one begging, I dont think you have room to try and talk trash. Too lazy to get XPs or earn free credits, ? Want a level up drink, tell your mammy to buy you one, and I dont play blitz games. Also lvl 91 Master, and I played 433cdp to get there. No level up drinks or bars chump . When you can do that , then you can talk trash to me . Until then , you know what you can do, so pucker up.

• JeramyPaulk
    44 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 2:32 PM

lonniescott711:

JeramyPaulk:

Yeah moron , that is called begging. I noticed that you changed the original thread post , but I didn`t.  Since you are the one begging, I dont think you have room to try and talk trash. Too lazy to get XPs or earn free credits, ? Want a level up drink, tell your mammy to buy you one, and I dont play blitz games. Also lvl 91 Master, and I played 433cdp to get there. No level up drinks or bars chump . When you can do that , then you can talk trash to me . Until then , you know what you can do, so pucker up.

No I believe all I did was ask. Not beg. But I made it. Trash talk? Believe I have every right to... 91 master. I just hit 60, and at 52 I made Master. I made my free credits thank you. Won some ready - go credits. Also, I don't pucker up for anyone but your lady friend.

RSS