Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Downloading stuff for credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 2 2012 12:43 AM (6 replies)
  • BrownBuck
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 1:56 PM

Does anyone have issues with this? I've downloaded 4 things so far and not gotten credits for ANY of them...it says download and install and u should get credits in 15mins. BS! it's been over a day! and i stil have the stuff on my computer!

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 5:37 PM

Are you sure you don't have to do something with the app u have downloaded? as off the top of my head there is 1 where u have to send a file to another computer in order to get credits.Failing that where it says credits earned,click on that an you can see the status of your offer,if your till not happy click on it and send em a ticket so they can look into it.Hope this helps.

Russell 

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 6:21 PM

Sounds like either Super Sonic or Sponsor Pay from the other offers page, Most of them don't work so I only do the videos there when they have them.

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 7:38 PM

I agree with the OP, I tried 3 or 4 download offers, none ended up paying out. Some of the offers actually came with malware (which I didnt download).

In other words, steer clear of the download offers and watch videos & do the surveys (my view and ampario usually work. the ones on the "take surveys" tab work as well, if you get dq'ed you still get 5 credits usually)

I recommend after uninstalling the programs (I waited 3 days and no credits, even opening the programs, etc) that you run a good malware/spyware program (Hitman 3 comes to mind, it has a 30 day free period where it removes any tracking cookies, trojans, adware,etc)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 7:52 PM

I learned my lesson already about dling 3rd party crap for such little credits.

I advise not doing so.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 12:18 AM

Read  ,the fine print  ,,,,,  valid credit card   ..............:)        niet ,    if they want  credits  info   or    ,you have to bye  or do something  it aint free !!!!  :)  yep   dont go there free is free        i think  LOL 

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 12:43 AM

frappefort:

Read  ,the fine print  ,,,,,  valid credit card   ..............:)        niet ,    if they want  credits  info   or    ,you have to bye  or do something  it aint free !!!!  :)  yep   dont go there free is free        i think  LOL

Very true! hey ive even come across some offers as "free" that required subsciptions/buying stuff/ or paying shipping! ............ I dont consider that free at all!!!

But I do have to give props to WGT/sponsorpay(??), I signed my mother up for netflix and earned 2k credits INSTANTLY!!! Fastest ive ever received credits from a 3rd party offer! On a side note, she was already interested in netflix, i just capitalized on the situation!

And I hope what I just posted wasnt against the rules..... I helped WGT gain money so I feel it was a win.win

RSS