Forums

Help › Forums

Re: can't join READY TO Play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 5 2012 9:40 AM (3 replies)
  • fredmyboy
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 9:55 PM

Every time I ask and have been excepted to a new game with a member; I get rejected. Is this a norm; or a WGT for mat?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 9:15 PM

This ain't meant in any way personal or as an offence:

Ppl are selfish. They may be unable to think of a pleasant game with a noob, average 90+ amateur.

Maybe if you hang around for some more days and bring your average down (or your tier up) you will be accepted more.

My tip: Enter the free weekly and monthly "unlimited" tourneys. They are free of charge, give you more XPs and let you experience all courses of this site.

• foxy22
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 1:55 AM

I can log onto WGT, but when I try to play a game, it tell's me that my connection

to www.wgt.com is not encrypted and the screen goes blank and won't let me play.

What's going on with this? I've tried everything, but can't fix it. I really want to play golf.

HELP!!!!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 9:40 AM

What have you done to try and fix this ? Tried a new browser . Checked your internet security settings ? You have to try and resolve the issue your having by checking your settings and at least posting what you have and have not tried.

Also communicate with us what your specs are and what browser you are using.

RSS