Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GAME PLAY: WTF

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:33 PM (3 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 5:47 PM

Can anybody tell me whats going on with the game today. Been trying to play all day. Game has been slow loading , been dropped 3 times . Cant even navigate through the pages. Finally got in long enough to play 3 random for cdp, and then game went right back to crap again. Sent bug reports but nothing is any better. I guess the maintenance crew cant be bothered today, due to the football games on today. Oh well , Happy Swinging

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:18 AM

lonniescott711:

Can anybody tell me whats going on with the game today. Been trying to play all day. Game has been slow loading , been dropped 3 times . Cant even navigate through the pages. Finally got in long enough to play 3 random for cdp, and then game went right back to crap again. Sent bug reports but nothing is any better. I guess the maintenance crew cant be bothered today, due to the football games on today. Oh well , Happy Swinging

Posted this yesterday in the  evening, and it seems the Sunday crew at WGT didnt want the management too see it. So here it is again. Maybe if the boss sees that nothing is being done on the weekends, they will tighten up on the weekend crew.Happy Swinging

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:28 AM

lonniescott711:
    long enough to play 3 random for cdp

Sir , You can also just play 1 hole for your cdp

Top of the page , see wgt community , hover the pointer there , see golfcourses , click on that . pick a course , pick a hole , click play ,  play that one hole and you get your cdp.

And ,, the game did seem busy this week end ,  Game play today is better

OPY  iaaRft

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:33 PM

opyeuclid:

lonniescott711:
    long enough to play 3 random for cdp

Sir , You can also just play 1 hole for your cdp

Top of the page , see wgt community , hover the pointer there , see golfcourses , click on that . pick a course , pick a hole , click play ,  play that one hole and you get your cdp.

And ,, the game did seem busy this week end ,  Game play today is better

OPY  iaaRft

Nobody plays one hole . Thats like going to krispy kreme  and only eating one doughnut. Ok so I`m hooked . There I`ve said it., I have to play this game. Now I have 448 cdp , it`s what keeps me going. Happy Swinging

RSS