Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The reason you experience the DINGed BUG shot....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:51 PM (4 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:16 PM

Is probably because of the auto dinger programs that some idiot posted in the forum about. You wont get WGT to admit that the reason people experience a dinged shot on approaches to default no matter where you aim is to combat such a program ?

Id love to hear where WGT is going with such cheats out there. I mean really there is nothing to gain by using this sort of cheat but obviously people use it otherwise there would not be a demand for it .

These sort of programs have been around for a longgggggggggggggg time which is why TW and Links implemented the "tru swing" where you have to actually move mouse to swing and from the movement of the mouse you could create fades and draws , hooks and slices or whatever you wanna call it. Then came the non roller ball mouse and cheats to make the mouse only go up and down thereby creating a perfectly straight shot all the time. :(

What everyone needs to understand is this ....Where this is a game there is a cheat period. Nothing nobody can do about it . Actually programmers are the ones who make most of the cheats just to be able to test the various levels of the game they are working on ....We all must question ourselves and ask "Are you a cheat?" Its the same as lying and the same as murder if you are a believer.

Good Luck to all you cheaters lol.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:39 PM

pjctas0822:

Gracias Pj...nearly forgot to aim right on Kiawah #13  lol...Andy

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 2:32 PM

I was shocked (probably naive on my behalf) to see that post and I stated it sounded like a cheats program and thumbs up to WGT for deleting it quickly.

As i just play for fun, happy to play the odd credits game with friends but this leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

To be so desperate to stoop to such low levels is pathetic. You may say good luck to them, well I will offer them my sympathy for being dregs of the barrel.

My stats speak for themselves sadly

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:46 PM

alanti:
    My stats speak for themselves sadly

Mine too :)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:51 PM

alcaucin:

pjctas0822:

Gracias Pj...nearly forgot to aim right on Kiawah #13  lol...Andy

Just dont DING it lol. Its funny because I have had this discussion about the dinged bug and what baffles me is why it doesnt affect everyone. We are all playing the same guy right ?

Ahhhh Ill just play people who experience this dinged approach shot bug to keep it fair lol. I mean I scream bloody murder when I ding an approach shot because I never intentionally try nor do I want to. I just compensate a little less for wind and miss on the opposite side of the meter from which the wind is blowing.

May sound terrible to play that way but its my only option. But I can understand why it wouldnt be a bug to WGT and be part of the programming to combat such cheat programs. I will let it go when they admit my statement to be true ...If it is not true then fix the damn Bug many people do experience. And please dont ask me to send in a bug report that has been done. I may actually have a saved shot on my profile but I think I finally deleted them all because nothing is being done nor have I ever received a reply from the Beta team about my reports.

RSS