Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I Have A Grip

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 15 2012 5:20 AM (6 replies)
  • johnnylaptop
    29 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:58 PM

I have lots of credits but never get any Free balls. But there always offered only when I don't need credits.

Playing a game and I'm ready to run out of balls and the pop up comes and ask do you want some new balls but there is never any free balls

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 8:14 PM

You actually have to buy the balls in the pro shop or use the pop up when you are getting low (ie at the start of a round or you use up your last ball). The cost will be deducted from your credits.

Free balls happen once in a blue moon and usually only when you buy credits during a certain promotional weekend.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:12 PM

+1

The pop-up may only be used to rebuy the ball currently used - this will never be a freebee.

Oppositely, if you use a free ball which is not in sale (like the Dove), you'll be unable to buy any ball, must not replace your current ball and will end up with the Starter ball if you used up your last ball.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:39 AM

Lmao... Your a L93 Tour Pro, have been a member since Apr 2010 and you haven't figured that out...too funny...

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:44 AM

Sorry to be a pedant, but the OP has a Gripe not a Grip!

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:50 AM

Oldbayrunner:

Lmao... Your a L93 Tour Pro, have been a member since Apr 2010 and you haven't figured that out...too funny...

I'm with you mate. I thought he was a newbie who had only been here a couple of weeks till I clicked on his profile. What a strange question for somebody who's at level 93 and been here over two and a half years, to ask !

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 5:20 AM

Lmorgan007:

Sorry to be a pedant, but the OP has a Gripe not a Grip!

LOL. And here I thought maybe oversized grips were available.  :-D

RSS