Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi Chasmeister

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 18 2012 1:34 PM (6 replies)
  • LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 5:48 PM

This person, teir_____74, is not me.  I have heard that this person is telling all that he/she is.  I can assure you, that this person holds no candle to me :)

Soo, with that said.  I invite you to a game in hopes to play someday.

Cheers!  Rich

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 7:00 AM

Yeah she can be a real PIA..Likes to write a bunch of crap on others walls all the time. What can you say,  a L96 Pro with the top clubs. If she accepts your invite bring her back on the Legend tees & greens, she's got the clubs for it...I seriously doubt if she would accept playing from any other distance then her pro tees. I know she posted she beat Legend _____74 but actually the person's a TM..... LOL

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:33 PM

One of the few WGT players on my block list. Was hoping the anti-sandbagging change may have tiered it up.

Hadn't heard that rumor but if that had been the case would have expected better play LMAO.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:44 PM

LOL...It doesn't tier up Blitz n Alt shot only players......Oh Well.

I'm hoping she accepts LC's invite but he better turn the chat off if she does...LOL

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 7:49 AM

Her speed boost bugs me.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 1:34 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

This person, teir_____74, is not me.  I have heard that this person is telling all that he/she is.  I can assure you, that this person holds no candle to me :)

Soo, with that said.  I invite you to a game in hopes to play someday.

Cheers!  Rich

Nobody in their right mind would think that ++++++74 is you. But he's very easily traceable to at least 6 other accounts, including a couple of stoners and a sub 60 legend. (Edit: no longer sub 60, he's a "fresh 1")

RSS