Forums

Help › Forums

Re: browsers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:48 PM (4 replies)
  • fletcher3
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 6:06 PM

does anyone know of a web browser the works real good with "WGT" and its unpredictable swing meter? another player mention another browser other than googlechrome and said youll never have swingmeter problems again, but i dont recollect the name. 

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 8:44 PM

1. Maxthon 3
    2. Rockmelt
    3. Opera
    4. Palemoon
    5. Comodo Dragon
    6. SRWare
    7. Safari
    8. Mozilla Firefox

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 9:51 PM

fletcher3:
    unpredictable swing meter
    Many browsers have had problems with Flash since Aug 12.

With Chrome, type about:plugins and sort out pepperflash and any other second Flash incarnation.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:28 PM

fletcher3:

does anyone know of a web browser the works real good with "WGT" and its unpredictable swing meter? another player mention another browser other than googlechrome and said youll never have swingmeter problems again, but i dont recollect the name. 

You might want to let us know what kind of internet provider you have as well as whether you are using a wireless router and/or mouse. It makes a difference as much as the browser.

I have an older PC running WinXP and IE7. 300mps Cable internet provider and have it run through a hard wire to the unit and the mouse. I NEVER have meter issues. All the fancy named browsers don't change much if your provider is slow or you're using wireless pieces. I also clear my flash cache before each individual game I play as well as running disc cleanup once a day.

BTW there's about 6000 posts on this subject already.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:48 PM

I have almost zero troubles with IE9 and Windows 7 ... no extra nonsense like gamebooster or anything, just a regular cleanup every week  or so.

RSS