Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Green Reverse Camera Angle

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:42 AM (7 replies)
  • Saighdear
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:20 AM

Sometimes, when i'm on the green and go to the Reverse Camera Angle to line my putt up, the view you get of the shot is not straight, but off set. This makes lining the putt up very difficult for me as i have poor vision even wearing my glasses. It would be great if the Dev's could make it that we get a straight line view between the ball and the hole on every hole.

Has anyone else got the same problem ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 10:53 AM

Everybody does, it's one of the drawbacks to not having the exact right picture from the spot you are at. The best you can do is switch back and forth from front to reverse and compare the lines. You can also switch to the pitch shot for a better look at how the green breaks.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 11:05 AM

Menu, game settings, advanced, avatar angles, select on...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 1:25 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

All that does is let the avatar move when you aim. You saying it actually changes the views, too?

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:00 PM

Yes Jim it does but only slightly

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:03 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

I have this set to on as well (never thought putting through my feet looked right) but I still get my fair share of reverse and forward views where the grid isn't aligned straight with the hole.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:37 PM
    I will almost guarantee hat the OP is/was playing Kiawah. Tons of those bad angles becuse it was the first course, and WGT only took a couple hundred pictures around the greens. 200 pics just doesn't cover the 360* area aound the hole.While you might still see one on any of the courses since then, they are few & far between.
  • Saighdear
    8 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:42 AM
    Thanks to eveyone who has posted on this matter. I will take onboard any suggestions and give them a try.
RSS