Re: Alternate and match play

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 8 2012 5:50 PM (2 replies)
  • senec
    252 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 6:29 PM

Hi,

Let's start with match play.

Why is it that sometimes when I play "randomly" a match play game with someone in a lower tier,the tees are the same for the two of us and other times we play from different starting tees.And the green speed is never the same.Who decides WGT?

Secondly the alternate game "random"style; who decides the matching teams?

WGT?

Cause if they do they make strange decision.Can we choose?If yes how,and no don't tell me to invite friends or join a CC,I just like to know how things work when you want to play with members in general.

Thank you.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 1:32 PM

Again today I played with a level hack,we had a good time,he seemed to enjoy it,he asked me a lot of questions and I think I helped him out quite a bit because he was french and so am I,and I guess it's difficult to start out on wgt when you don't know any english.

The point I'm getting is he was playing from the same tees as me(legend).

It's not a question of who wins the match and "yeah I'm better then you",it just doesn't make sense.I know I must be missing out on something because sometimes the tees are different,that's why I'm asking for some help.ty

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 5:50 PM

Matchplay, one has been set up in Practice mode and the other in Challenge

ALT Play - the Game host selects his Green partner from the 4, it default to the host  to tee off.

The first listed in the Gold team gets a pop up as to who will drive first.

RSS