Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption Contest Dec. 2012

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:24 AM (94 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:11 AM

Much Fun ,,  Thank you all .  See you all on the other thread .

OPY  iaaRft

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:14 AM

Well done John, i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that post. Thanks to all you other lads for sponsoring this, and to Andy for running it again. Happy Crimbo to you all.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:11 AM

andyson:

And the winner is................

WigerToods2010!!  I thought his idea of animating the golf bag appearance was brilliant!!  It certainly met all the criteria!

Congratulations WT2010!!  OPY and Frappefort will contacting you for your prize, two sleeves of balls.  Great idea man!  I hope you like what I did with it.  OPY and Frappe, you guys are the best!  Thanks again for sponsoring the contest!

The Enquirer will be published very, very, soon.

Thanks to everyone for contributing your ideas and particularly to those who posted kind words to me in this thread.

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Andy

Wowee!!! What's to say? Glad you liked my effort. 

Thanks to Frap and Opy for their generous sponsorship. And once again thanks to your good self  Andyson, for taking the time and effort to lighten these forums up.

Cally i(s) Level 33 is my preferred choice of ball at the moment.

I'll gladly 'chip in' with some sponsorship for next month's competition myself.

Cheers again folks - season's greetings to one et al.

Regards,

Johnny.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:16 AM

Well done, WT!  And thanks to Andy, Frap and Opy for a very enjoyable experience once again.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 9:24 AM

WigerToods2010:

I'll gladly 'chip in' with some sponsorship for next month's competition myself.

Cheers again folks - season's greetings to one et al.

Regards,

Johnny.

Heeeere's Johnny!!  Sponsorship next time noted and appreciated!  Thanks man!

Andy

RSS