Help › Forums

Re: Abused on the back nine..

Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:25 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 3:40 PM

SHRUDE:
    I tell them to go off to the avatar gallery  there is hundreds of avatars he can have a nice old time with.

LMAO. Like looking at the Sears catalog, wimmens section.  :-D

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:22 PM

nanstar:

Email the offending player's name/profile details etc.

To members@worldgolftour.com

.. .. There was a recent thread ('abusive players') with pictures of a chap making derogatory remarks to another player.. ..

.. .. This 'Getman' chap who made the remarks is still playing.. ..

.. .. WGT refuses to act regardless of his comments, which means they wont mind you belittling other players with gestures concerning their sexual preferences.. ..  

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:35 PM

Sorry, guys, but this doesn't offend me.  It's rude.  It's uncalled for.  But, it doesn't offend me.  I just finish the round and block the player.  Game, set, match.

All kinds of people inhabit this planet from saints to douches.  If you get hung up on the douches every time you run into one, you would never make it home from the grocery store.  Get some thicker skin and move on.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

If it bothers you so much, sure, you can run off to the WGT Sheriff and complain, but how do you even know you did any good?  It just seems much ado about nothing.........much like my response.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:52 PM

I always found dead silence to work the best. What they're trying to do is get in your head and ruin your game.  Also a couple of birds in a row usually stops that nonsense.

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:00 PM

The reason for someone being so abusive and saying things as disgusting as this guy was run much deeper than I'm willing to dig.. But on a much lighter note the guy was playing the worst round I've ever seen and at one point he said he was armed and dangerous.. The girl who was also playing with us at the time said "Well Scott if he's armed with a golf club I think we're safe.. Just look at his score" She may have took it better than me.. I really try to be polite to other players and it doesn't require much of an effort to be nice when you think about it.. Thanks so much for everyones concern and next time should this happen again I'll know what to do.. Take screen shots : )

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:25 PM

Choppography:

Sorry, guys, but this doesn't offend me.  It's rude.  It's uncalled for.  But, it doesn't offend me.  I just finish the round and block the player.  Game, set, match.

All kinds of people inhabit this planet from saints to douches.  If you get hung up on the douches every time you run into one, you would never make it home from the grocery store.  Get some thicker skin and move on.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

If it bothers you so much, sure, you can run off to the WGT Sheriff and complain, but how do you even know you did any good?  It just seems much ado about nothing.........much like my response.

Exactly..............This is the Internet folks and unfortunately we are all targets at one point or another.

• PAGES
RSS